npow81 is offline Registered User

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I hope I'm not alone here, but I think that every conceivable thing that anyone could ever think or opinion or propose, etc.,etc., with regard to the #1 pick has been said. I'm running on fumes with the Bradford this Suh this.

I am in the Suh camp, I am not sold on Bradford, but I am getting ready to lock in and accept the fate either way, I'm dying for this madness to end soon.

ludairv is offline Registered User

Re: Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

thank you.... Same here....jeez iv heard every excuse and point for either side...this is why i havent been on these boards in a while lol same topic different topic name....its getting so boring...

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

Well nobody is forcing you to come to the Draft & FA forum.

I'm with you to an extent, but it's still a guilty pleasure of mine to come hear (and occasionally make) the same arguments for the umpteenth time. After Bradford's Pro Day, I think we'll get a clearer picture of where the Rams stand. I'm not sure if that will really change anything, but the focus could switch following some real news. We'll see I guess.

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

Some start a thread ... "Draft Tebow over SUh / Bradford"... should make for an interesting morning. lol

LARAM is offline Registered User

I am just not on board with Bradford. I look at the way the front officer is handling their decisions and I just don't see them giving up a 60-70 million dollar contract on a rookie QB.

They are penny pinching like no other team, and just trying to bring in solid players at reasonable costs. I think there is going to be multiple trade downs. The value of players in the 2nd and 3rd rounds is so great this year, and I think the front officer knows this.

I really believe we will make our first pick around #20

npow81 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LARAM View Post
    I am just not on board with Bradford. I look at the way the front officer is handling their decisions and I just don't see them giving up a 60-70 million dollar contract on a rookie QB.

They are penny pinching like no other team, and just trying to bring in solid players at reasonable costs. I think there is going to be multiple trade downs. The value of players in the 2nd and 3rd rounds is so great this year, and I think the front officer knows this.

I really believe we will make our first pick around #20
    I Agree with you on the reasons for not taking Bradford, but I think we are taking him.

Skeptical or not, I will accept the pick and hope I'm wrong.