rams 24/7 is offline Registered User

Should We Trade 0ur 2round Pick For Proven 0T?

Now Before Everyone tries to say this is not a good Idea, Remember I Predicted We were going to Sign Kyle Boller 0ver Gus a few weeks ago on my thread, And a Few people on The Board who I won't Name made me feel bad about the Idea at first. That was until it actualy happen and then they were preaching on how it was a Great Move, But AnyWay Should We Trade 0ur 2 round pick for a already proven 0ffensive Lineman in the Nfl, so we could go Defense in the 1st

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Should We Trade 0ur 2round Pick For Proven 0T?

What already proven OT is available for a second round pick? When teams find good offensive tackles, especially left tackles, they hold onto them. The only proven OT I can think of at the moment who may be available is Jason Peters, and he'd cost way more than a second round pick.

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

objection. incomplete hypothetical...

BarronWade is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rams 24/7 View Post
    Now Before Everyone tries to say this is not a good Idea, Remember I Predicted We were going to Sign Kyle Boller 0ver Gus a few weeks ago on my thread, And a Few people on The Board who I won't Name made me feel bad about the Idea at first. That was until it actualy happen and then they were preaching on how it was a Great Move, But AnyWay Should We Trade 0ur 2 round pick for a already proven 0ffensive Lineman in the Nfl, so we could go Defense in the 1st
    OKAY.... What are u trying to say you can predict the future because one of your predictions can true? Well then i think we got another psychic on clanram too (it is either beatly or JBell or SB99) because in early February one of them predicted that we would sign Jason Brown and we every one bashed him on i t being too expensive but we did sign him over matt Birk.

So who is the OT that we will trade for and they praise how good of a move it is?

RebelYell is offline Registered User

The Rams should trade their second round pick for D'brickashaw Fergason. Problems solved.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RebelYell View Post
    The Rams should trade their second round pick for D'brickashaw Fergason. Problems solved.
    Love how sarcasm seeps through around here. That was good Rebel.

Weddle is offline Registered User

Only guy really is Peters seeing as he is fueding with the Bills. As already mentioned though he's probably not available for a 2nd round pick.

jbell15 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BarronWade View Post
    OKAY.... What are u trying to say you can predict the future because one of your predictions can true? Well then i think we got another psychic on clanram too (it is either beatly or JBell or SB99) because in early February one of them predicted that we would sign Jason Brown and we every one bashed him on i t being too expensive but we did sign him over matt Birk.

So who is the OT that we will trade for and they praise how good of a move it is?
    Yeah i wish it was me who predicted brown haha i think i was saying too expensive for a while, then i started believing the hype.

he only tackle who is proven and on the market would be peters, but he wants a monster contract and he gave up more sacks than any other LT in the league. 11.5 sacks??? He was a pro bowler by name-value. Our Lt is gonna' come via the draft, be it in round one or two.