View Poll Results: Do you want the Rams to sign Michael Vick this offseason?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    96 48.98%
  • No

    100 51.02%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 220
  1. #136
    THOLTFAN81's Avatar
    THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,938
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247 View Post
    really?

    so say your name was Jackson, you supported the Browns and your favourite number was 39, you couldnt create personal Jackson 39 jersey for the Browns?

    Thats a bit harsh on people with common surnames!
    Yeah I would agree. At first I thought it was the number 7 because of Waterfield, but when I put Mike Vick it took it. So Yeah, that is very unfortunate for people in those circumstances.


  2. #137
    GreatCowGuru's Avatar
    GreatCowGuru is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Saying Vick is a great QB is like calling a Boca Burger "Prime Rib". You can call it what you want, but it's still not even in the same class.

  3. #138
    thermobee's Avatar
    thermobee is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Age
    28
    Posts
    580
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedrams81 View Post
    I think the system really screwed M. Vick over hard! I don't see how a guys like Donte Stallworth, Ray Lewis, and Leonard Little have murdered PEOPLE and did not get half the punishment Vick recieved. Dont get me wrong, what Vick did was wrong and he no doubt deserved to be punished. I'll be the first to tell you, I HATE DOGS, but I'm not in favor of torturing and killing them. I just don't see why the NFL decided to make an example out of Vick. not only did they clear his bank account, but they denied his request for banckruptcy. They took the player with the number one selling jersey, arguably the most exciting player and ruined his life. I will say again, I think Vick did deserve a punishment for his actions, but two years of jail time along with the reputation was not fair.

    If a killer like Donte Stallworth, who was drunk driving while he killed a person, only spends 30 nights in jail, I don't see why Vick has to be in there for two years.
    THANK YOU!! Someone finally said it.

  4. #139
    THOLTFAN81's Avatar
    THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,938
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Can't pass huh? Pretty sure he just delivered a perfect strike which led to a 77 yard touchdown

    THATS MY BOY VICK!

    Cant wait til hes doing that next year for the Rams...and all you are right hes not helping the Eagles at all...

  5. #140
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,625
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Quote Originally Posted by THOLTFAN81 View Post
    Can't pass huh? Pretty sure he just delivered a perfect strike which led to a 77 yard touchdown

    THATS MY BOY VICK!

    Cant wait til hes doing that next year for the Rams...and all you are right hes not helping the Eagles at all...
    If you call being down by 20 early in the third quarter "helping"...well, you can keep that kind of help away from the Rams.

  6. #141
    Yodude's Avatar
    Yodude is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    I hope the Rams do sign Vick...for no other reason than to watch some people here absolutely lose their minds. That will be fun to watch.
    Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

  7. #142
    thewhole9 Guest

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    If you call being down by 20 early in the third quarter "helping"...well, you can keep that kind of help away from the Rams.
    by the WAY VICK BARELY PLAYED BECAUSE HE SUCKS AND

    How stupid is it to leave the only QB to give u your first Td in 2 games and have more yrds than your starter in the first half on the bench. Vick did fumble, BUT SO DID MCNABB. It was Vick's FIRST MISTAKE ALL SEASON THAT I PAID ANY ATTENTION TO. PLEASE SHOW ME A QB THAT DONT MAKE MISTAKES? PLEASE, BUT ANYWAY Eagles DESERVED TO LOSE BECAUSE IM A CLOSET COWBOY LOVER. What i dont understand is Mcnabb sucks, And everybody knows it , EVERYBODY ! yet Andy kept him in the game and left Vick on the bench, is what really infuriates me.
    Last edited by RamsFanSam; -01-10-2010 at 10:47 AM. Reason: corrected grammatical errors for you. Have a nice day.

  8. #143
    THOLTFAN81's Avatar
    THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,938
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    If you call being down by 20 early in the third quarter "helping"...well, you can keep that kind of help away from the Rams.
    He threw two passes in the game...one of which resulted in one of their only two touchdowns...

    Vick has done more positive things in the small amount of time hes played then all three rams quarterbacks combined..

    I will bet any amount of money he will be a Ram next year. The TD at this big of a stage solidified it.

    Kinda glad the Eagles lost cause now the Rams and Eagles can start talking trade for Vick. 6th round pick should be enough since they will cut him.
    Last edited by RamsFanSam; -01-10-2010 at 10:45 AM.

  9. #144
    PeoriaRam's Avatar
    PeoriaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Yodude View Post
    I hope the Rams do sign Vick...for no other reason than to watch some people here absolutely lose their minds. That will be fun to watch.
    If our general manager clearly has, why should the rest of us be any different?

  10. #145
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,479
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Quote Originally Posted by THOLTFAN81 View Post
    Kinda glad the Eagles lost cause now the Rams and Eagles can start talking trade for Vick. 6th round pick should be enough since they will cut him.
    Why would the Rams trade for him? If they do, they have to pick up his option year. If they want him, it would make more sense to wait for the Eagles to decline the option and then pick him up as a free agent.

    As for your argument that one pass suddenly makes Vick a viable option... well, if that was how it worked, I guess Josh Brown would have been the starting QB after the Lions game.

  11. #146
    PeoriaRam's Avatar
    PeoriaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Quote Originally Posted by THOLTFAN81 View Post
    He threw two passes in the game...one of which resulted in one of their only two touchdowns...

    Vick has done more positive things in the small amount of time hes played then all three rams quarterbacks combined..

    I will bet any amount of money he will be a Ram next year. The TD at this big of a stage solidified it.

    Kinda glad the Eagles lost cause now the Rams and Eagles can start talking trade for Vick. 6th round pick should be enough since they will cut him.
    1. Why wasn't he playing more then? They got killed tonight. If he's as hot as you say he is, feed him the rock because the season is bloody well on the line tonight and McNabb is not getting it done.

    2. Vick is not worth the sacrifice of a single draft pick. Especially if you think he is going to be cut anyway.

  12. #147
    Ramblin` Ram's Avatar
    Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Nation of Rams
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,401
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    91 -90 at this point in favour of Vick

    kinda shows a lot dont ya think?

    shows why the age of voting on important real life issues is over 18 for starters..

  13. #148
    THOLTFAN81's Avatar
    THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,938
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Why would the Rams trade for him? If they do, they have to pick up his option year. If they want him, it would make more sense to wait for the Eagles to decline the option and then pick him up as a free agent.

    As for your argument that one pass suddenly makes Vick a viable option... well, if that was how it worked, I guess Josh Brown would have been the starting QB after the Lions game.
    I have always thought he is a viable option, the TD pass solidifed it for Billy D is what i am saying.

  14. #149
    THOLTFAN81's Avatar
    THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,938
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    1. Why wasn't he playing more then? They got killed tonight. If he's as hot as you say he is, feed him the rock because the season is bloody well on the line tonight and McNabb is not getting it done.

    2. Vick is not worth the sacrifice of a single draft pick. Especially if you think he is going to be cut anyway.
    Reid loves McNabb, hell Kolb shoulda gotten some Reps in this blowout along with Vick.

  15. #150
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,479
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

    Quote Originally Posted by THOLTFAN81 View Post
    I have always thought he is a viable option, the TD pass solidifed it for Billy D is what i am saying.
    How would you know what Bill Devaney is thinking (or were you referring to Billy D. Williams, aka Lando Calrissian?)

Similar Threads

  1. The Rush Question: Simple Poll
    By AvengerRam in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -10-09-2009, 12:10 PM
  2. The History of the ClanRam
    By RamDez in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: -10-01-2009, 01:25 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: -10-24-2006, 10:03 PM
  4. A simple poll on 9/11
    By AvengerRam in forum LOUNGE
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -02-19-2006, 08:39 PM
  5. ClanRam 2000
    By RamDez in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-07-2005, 12:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •