View Poll Results: Do you want the Rams to sign Michael Vick this offseason?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

96 48.98%
  • No

100 51.02%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
    THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

Re: Simple Poll to see where Clanram stands on #7

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    How would you know what Bill Devaney is thinking (or were you referring to Billy D. Williams, aka Lando Calrissian?)
    wait til he is a Ram..when he is I will be the first person saying I told you so...

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by THOLTFAN81 View Post
    wait til he is a Ram..when he is I will be the first person saying I told you so...
    You didn't answer my question.

If Vick is signed by the Rams, I have no doubt you'll act like a 10 year old and gloat that you told us so. The question is, if the Rams don't sign Vick or if they do and he fails miserably, will you admit that you were wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    You didn't answer my question.

If Vick is signed by the Rams, I have no doubt you'll act like a 10 year old and gloat that you told us so. The question is, if the Rams don't sign Vick or if they do and he fails miserably, will you admit that you were wrong?
    Yeah. If they don't sign Vick I will take it on the chin and if he fails miserably I will take it on the chin and admit I was wrong.

Via Twitter:

I just searched Vick Rams and stumbled across this:

@wingoz somewhere, some coach just talked himself into the Mike Vick experience for 2010

Wingoz= Trey Wingo..to which he replied

@knowledge262 don't count the rams out.. they will be big players in the vick sweepstakes

So clearly Trey Wingo thinks the Rams will be going after Vick

Just saying...

Bralidore(RAMMODE) is offline Registered User

well first off trey's wingos had a bit too much hot sauce on them me thinks. The rams going after a Vick makes little to no sense...
    that pass vick threw was nothing more than a 20 yard dumpoff that maclin took to the house using his speed.

VICK IS NOT THE ANSWER!! Move on.......

Those analyst do the same thing we're doing now. SPEC---U----LATE

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Via Twitter:

I just searched Vick Rams and stumbled across this:

@wingoz somewhere, some coach just talked himself into the Mike Vick experience for 2010

Wingoz= Trey Wingo..to which he replied

@knowledge262 don't count the rams out.. they will be big players in the vick sweepstakes

So clearly Trey Wingo thinks the Rams will be going after Vick

Just saying...
    Trey Wingo also probably thinks Marshal Faulk will be one of Vick's primary targets.

The only ESPN analyst who I might trust in regards to Rams news is Schefter. Everyone else on their staff are uninformed quarterwits who think the greatest show on turf is still a going concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Bralidore(RAMMODE) View Post
    that pass vick threw was nothing more than a 20 yard dumpoff that maclin took to the house using his speed.
    This is one of the most hilarious things i have ever read. Your football intelligence is mind-boggling. So you mean to tell me any Qb who throws a passing td due to YAC is less then a QB who throws a TD say 50 yards in the air for six? Either way don't they both result in six points?

Let's just say our QB next year throws a 20 yard dumpoff to Avery who then uses his speed to take it to the house..should that not count as a passing td or discount it because the YAC were significant?

Thanks for the laugh before i head to bed.
    Last edited by THOLTFAN81; -01-10-2010 at 05:01 AM.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

This is one of the most hilarious things i have ever read. Your football intelligence is mind-boggling. So you mean to tell me any Qb who throws a passing td due to YAC is less then a QB who throws a TD say 50 yards in the air for six? Either way don't they both result in six points?

Let's just say our QB next year throws a 20 yard dumpoff to Avery who then uses his speed to take it to the house..should that not count as a passing td or discount it because the YAC were significant?

Thanks for the laugh before i head to bed.
    of course it counts as a passing TD

but that TD pass against the cowboys didnt show that Vick can make plays, it shows that Maclin can make plays

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
    91 -90 at this point in favour of Vick

kinda shows a lot dont ya think?
    It shows me that 91 people on here would rather use "American Idol" to evaluate football talent for the Rams than use common sense to choose a player.

thewhole9 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247 View Post
    of course it counts as a passing TD

but that TD pass against the cowboys didnt show that Vick can make plays, it shows that Maclin can make plays
    THIS POST IS MASSIVE FAIL AND IM GONNA TELL YOU WHY. Thats not the first Bomb Vick has thrown this season. 4get the yrds per carry . He thrown a bomb to Desean when the Eagles played the Giants it was 44 yrd Bomb i thought it was 40 at first, but its 44. WITHOUT YRDS PER CARRY EINSTEIN , he also had a rushing Td that same game. He threw a 34 yrd Bomb to Reggie Brown WITHOUT YRDS PER CARRY, AND HAD A PASSING AND RUSHING TD THAT GAME. I really hate when THESE SMART PPL go out of there way to try and HATE ON VICK FOR TRYING TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON AND PLAYER, IT IS BEYOND ME, AND NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY FACTS OR HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. OH YEA , and did i mention He RARELY EVEN PLAYS. Ppl stop with non sense Vick is the best option in FA and ALL OF YOU KNOW IT.

laramsfan73 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thewhole9 View Post
    YEA LOL some of these ppl are just Pathetic and are so stupid they would rather draft a unproven rookie vs a QB thats cheap , and has a 2-2 playoff record without even STUDYING HIS PLAYBOOK, which he now does under a good coach and is being mentored under Mcnabb. Some people really, really just arent SMART AT ALL. That wasnt Vicks first bomb this season. He's thrown like 3 of those this season. He threw a 40 yrd bomb to Desean when they played the Giants and a had a Rushing TD, He threw a 34 yrd bomb to Reggie Brown against the Falcons and had a rushing and passing td. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO JUST SHUT UP, AND QUIT HATING ON VICK, UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE TO GO 1-15 EVERY SEASON. NEVER SEEN A BUNCH OF PPL THAT WOULD WANNA DO EVERYTHING TO CONTINUE BEING LOSERS.
    Well....... Michael Vick has a lifetime completion percentage of 53.7 % (if you need the source, check out NFL.COM). Furthermore, Michael Vick never took the Falcons to the promised land, did he?

Yep.... it's too bad the Falcons drafted Matt Ryan, isn't it? He was an unproven rookie, and came real cheap. Boy, the Falcons sure could use Mike Vick right now, couldn't they?

thewhole9 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by laramsfan73 View Post
    Well....... Michael Vick has a lifetime completion percentage of 53.7 % (if you need the source, check out NFL.COM). Furthermore, Michael Vick never took the Falcons to the promised land, did he?

Yep.... it's too bad the Falcons drafted Matt Ryan, isn't it? He was an unproven rookie, and came real cheap. Boy, the Falcons sure could use Mike Vick right now, couldn't they?
    Also the Falcons recievers sucked when Vick was here and DROPPED first down and TD passes all the time. I know i was at those games! It was dreadful. Roddy use to suck so bad, and had fans yelling you suck and Vick gave them the bird, for yellin roddy you suck, when Roddy kept dropping passes. Remember that incedent. i was over in that section and It was saints fans yelling Roddy you suck when the team was going in the tunnel and it was Saints fans who Vick gave the bird too, unlike the Fabricated story th media put out and tried to say it was us. Its absolutley not true at all.

thewhole9 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by laramsfan73 View Post

Matt Ryan cant even win a playoff game dude. Micheal Turner carried him his first season, Teams stacked the box against Turner allowing Roddy and Jenkins to get open. You saw what happened when Turner went down right? Secondly Ryan has more weapons than when Vick was here an a new one in hall of famer Tony Gonzales and he also has 2 new line man, yet he still choked in the playoffs his first season. Vick won a playoff game his first season as a starter! Despite not studying his playbook he is 2-2 in the playoffs, how many Qbs can do that? please tell me?

Al_B_Badd is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thewhole9 View Post
    Despite not studying his playbook he is 2-2 in the playoffs, how many Qbs can do that? please tell me?
    All the other QB's can read....

laramsfan73 is offline Registered User

Well..... you have said that Mike Vick never studied his playbook, so that's enough for me. Besides being a mediocre passer, he apparently doesn't have the maturity to play on the professional level. I'm not interested in the fact that Vick is 2-2 in the playoffs. Tearing down Matt Ryan to justify Mike Vick's value to the Rams (or any other team foolish enough to think he can help them) isn't going to change my mind. Vick isn't going to come into St. Louis and make the Rams immediate winners. He failed to take the Falcons anywhere, so he failed in Atlanta also. So you watched Vick from the stands. I watched him on television, and still consider him to be a mediocre NFL QB with passing skills that don't exactly frighten opposing defenses. Sorry, I still say no to Vick in St. Louis. He simply isn't the answer.

If you don't want your posts to be deleted, read the site guidelines.
    Last edited by laramsfan73; -01-10-2010 at 04:11 PM.