snowbozo21 is offline Registered User

Wink Sleeper WR and possibly 2nd DE

Since I am a Kool-Aid drinking Mizzou fan I have to pimp Brad Ekwerekwu a WR from the good Old Black and Gold as a possible second day pick. The Guy is 6-4 and about 215 and runs a legit 4.4-4.3 forty. I know he has had some fumbling issues. But the guy screams potential. Unfortunately he only had one year in a good passing offense. This year he had a few touchdowns and about 300 yards recieving this year but he has the potential to be much better. His first three years were with Brad Smith who didn't throw the ball as much. I think he could be a sleeper since he has all the tools.

If we decide to draft a 2nd DE end I would think that maybe somebody like a Xavie Jackson would be perfect on the second day as well. He has a non stop motor. He is very good against the run and he always gets a good pass rush even if he doesn't get a sack. He had 7 sacks this season.

Just some food for thought

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Sleeper WR and possibly 2nd DE

Quote Originally Posted by snowbozo21 View Post
    The Guy is 6-4 and about 215 and runs a legit 4.4-4.3 forty.
    Do you have a source confirming the forty time? I've only seen him listed in the low 4.5's.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbozo21 View Post
    If we decide to draft a 2nd DE end I would think that maybe somebody like a Xavie Jackson would be perfect on the second day as well.
    He could be worth a look in the later rounds of the second day, sure. He might get some attention from 3-4 teams as a potential end, but he needs to bulk up a bit if that's the case.