Thread: slim to none

RamsFanLSUMan Guest

slim to none

I hope this happens. I pray that this happens...but the odds of this happening are slim to none.

I hope that come draft day the Dolphins call up the Bengals and say "Alright, here's the deal...You give Ocho Cinco and a 4th round pick to us and we'll give you our 1st round pick which is the 1st overall pick" and the Bengals say "Sure, why not?" and then the Bengals say "We want McFadden" and they get McFadden. Then, we're on the clock and take my boy Glenn Dorsey...I can only hope and pray that happens, but like I said in the title and in the opening sentence, the odds are "slim to none"

viper is offline Registered User

Re: slim to none

You don't think Chris Long should be our choice? DE is a bigger need IMO than UT. Do you think Dorsey is heads and tails above everyone else, including C. Long?

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Well, like you said, slim to none. The point value just isn't there, even if you include the Bengals' first round pick. You'd have to value Johnson as a top ten pick, and at 30 years old, I don't know how anyone does that.

I think it's going to be exceptionally tough for the Dolphins to trade out of that spot unless they want to accept significantly lesser value, and with Parcells in the front office, I don't expect them to do that.

LARAM is offline Registered User

I 'm hoping we get Dorsey either way. He's the real deal.......Maybe he and Claude Wroten can develop some chemistry, since they were side by side teammates for LSU during some standout seasons

Mooselini Guest

Hmmm. I dont think we need a DT. I'm sorry. Though Dorsey is an amazing player, we have a good DT out of Carriker. We need a DE who is worthy. ie, Chris Long

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LARAM View Post
    I 'm hoping we get Dorsey either way. He's the real deal.......Maybe he and Claude Wroten can develop some chemistry, since they were side by side teammates for LSU during some standout seasons
    This is a point that I, too, have been wondering about. I'm not quite ready to give up on C. Wroten just yet, and I was thinking that playing next to a guy that was a team leader at LSU like Glen Dorsey could light a fire under his leadened carcass. Granted, it shouldn't have to come to this as Rotten should be professional enough to motivate himself, but, at this point, it doesn't appear all that probable. This could be another reason to pick Dorsey if Miami takes C. Long (and I remain firmly in the Chris Long camp).

WHAT SAY YE?