Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TakeSuh is offline Registered User

some things i did not know about suh

The Optimistic Lamb is offline Registered User

Re: some things i did not know about suh

I'm with you man. I believe Suh is a better player than Bradford. But unless the Rams are bluffing, you just cannot ignore the signs. All road lead to Bradford. Brain Price has a good chance of being there in the second round. He's not so bad.

harrydog is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by The Optimistic Lamb View Post
    I'm with you man. I believe Suh is a better player than Bradford. But unless the Rams are bluffing, you just cannot ignore the signs. All road lead to Bradford. Brain Price has a good chance of being there in the second round. He's not so bad.
    Brian Price - I heard he was out of shape and some are questioning his work ethic. Not so sure about him.

harrydog is offline Registered User

Brian Price - I heard he was out of shape and some are questioning his work ethic. Not so sure about him.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

I like Suh, but im almost hoping we take Bradford instead of him in the hope it stops you posting Suh related videos all the time!

i kid
    i love Suh the player, but i understand the need for this team to have a QB. And the reason i would choose Bradford over Suh is that at Suh's position we have guys like Cliff Ryan and Fred Robbins (maybe Adam Carriker too) who can do a solid job, and we could possibly find a DT in the second or third round who can come in and contribute from day 1. However, at Bradford's position we have AJ Feeley or Keith Null, neither of whom i would want to start at QB. In the draft, if we dont take Bradford 1st overall, there are questions as to who would be available at the next time we pick. If we dont take Bradford 1st overall and Clausen and McCoy also go in the first round, that doesnt leave us with any real options at QB who could come in and contribute from day 1. I feel guys like Pike and LeFevour are quite a bit below Bradford talentwise, and they may be better suited to sitting and learning.

If i could gurantee that McCoy or Clausen (if he slips) would be there in the second round, id take Suh. But we cant get that gurantee

Bralidore(RAMMODE) is offline Registered User

I don't want Mccoy regardless of if he slips or not. If we passed on Bradford, and it doesn't involve a trade down for Clausen and an extra second or third rounder, then I say wait until next year for a QB. Will a Mccoy, Pike, Lefevour-all with weaker arms and one year less experience, be any better than a developing Null? I honestly say no. Null showed he was starting to get it towards the closing of the season. We have our project, why add another?

Its top QB or bust to me, and if we don't get that top guy in this draft then we focus on adding to the foundation starting with Suh. Second round we add another skill position. At least give whoever we DO have a t QB some more to work with. IMO another porject QB on a roster with two already is a waste of a pick.

RealRam is offline Registered User

**Sigh** Right now, as in the past few days and this week as well, I've got my 'GO SUH!' hat on and 'Suh 4 Rams' shirt too. The more I see of this young man the more convinced I am of his strong character and super abilities as a DT; i.e., more convinced that he holds that ever-so-slight edge as BPA over Bradford in the 1st round.

Problem is -- and every Ram fan is aware of it -- our primordial need is a franchise and/or future QB and Bradford is that rookie. I agree with Tomahawk here.

Still, I can't bare the idea of seeing Fearsome-Onesome-Suh go to another NFL team!

rampower is offline Registered User

With no decent wr's a qb will struggle in our team. We need Suh. He will make 71 and 55, our D would explode.

I pray this happens
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

dave626 is offline Registered User
    Blog Entries

Not long now, we will all know who it is Bradford or Suh or some unforeseen player. I cant wait to camp in front of the TV and watch HAIR sit there because no one is picking the players HE said they should. I love the draft, especially on a, some what, less than successful franchise, to put it mildly.

GO RAMS!!!

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dave626 View Post
    I cant wait to camp in front of the TV and watch HAIR sit there because no one is picking the players HE said they should.

GO RAMS!!!
    Yea, the reactions will be priceless. I am sure I come off as a Bradford die-hard, which I am not, although I do prefer him over Suh. Truth be told though, I think either player will make the Rams better now and in the future. Or whatever player the Rams decide on. Didn't Devaney say this was like a 3 or 4 player draft at one of his bar nights though?

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    Still, I can't bare the idea of seeing Fearsome-Onesome-Suh go to another NFL team!
    Fortunately, all signs are pointing to that team being Tampa Bay or Detroit. Helps ease the pain a little bit because both are a ways from contending.

thickandthin is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by smizzhfx View Post
    Fortunately, all signs are pointing to that team being Tampa Bay or Detroit. Helps ease the pain a little bit because both are a ways from contending.
    Well if we go Bradford, he will have to play Suh one week.

svh01 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bralidore(RAMMODE) View Post
    I don't want Mccoy regardless of if he slips or not. If we passed on Bradford, and it doesn't involve a trade down for Clausen and an extra second or third rounder, then I say wait until next year for a QB. Will a Mccoy, Pike, Lefevour-all with weaker arms and one year less experience, be any better than a developing Null? I honestly say no. Null showed he was starting to get it towards the closing of the season. We have our project, why add another?

Its top QB or bust to me, and if we don't get that top guy in this draft then we focus on adding to the foundation starting with Suh. Second round we add another skill position. At least give whoever we DO have a t QB some more to work with. IMO another porject QB on a roster with two already is a waste of a pick.

Good point but Bradford would be a project too in my eyes. Coming from a spread offense and really not seeing any football action in a year. He's physically gifted but he has a lot to learn. McCoy wouldn't be a bad pick up, but I agree we should get players at the skill position and pick up a QB next year or trade a 5th rounder for Jason Campbell.

The Optimistic Lamb is offline Registered User

YOU KNOW WHAT IS GONNA SUCK???

When we play the Lions and king kong breaks Bradford in half to show us who we should have picked... can't wait.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: Some things i did not know about Suh

YOU KNOW WHAT IS GONNA SUCK???

When we play the Lions and king kong breaks Bradford in half to show us who we should have picked... can't wait.
    GULP! Yikes.

Sometimes I revert to the so-called / potential "durability" issue in Bradford which yes, I admit may be a totally non-existent matter. His shoulder has been cleared and looked quite effective a couple of weeks ago; in fact, he was downright impressive while throwing the ball.

Superman Suh. He's been injured too (as if most collegiate football players don't go through that pain sooner or later) but likewise, has certainly no ill effects remaining and is perhaps the BPA.

My self-questionable point: with our OL being what it is, or was last year, who would be more likely to get hurt between Suh and Bradford...

Totally speculative but, well, you see Optimistic? See what you've done to me? My sense of confidence in Bradford really took a shot to the head.
    Last edited by RealRam; -04-15-2010 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Speleen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast