sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Sosa's Draft v 3.0

FREE AGENCY
    Sidney Rice, WR, Vikings: A lot of uncertainty as to whether we will be able to land Julio Jones. Rice is a big play, strong, physical and fast WR. We would be lucky to get this guy and would immediatly make this offense that much better.

Justin Blalock, OG, Falcons: 3 out of the 5 lineman on the Falcons are free agents. Blalock may be the one thats forgotten about. He would solve our interior line issues and we would finally get a mauler. Back to the bench Goldberg.

DRAFT
    1. Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri: This guy is a beast at DE. He would play opposite of Chris Long and this duo would wreak havoc for opposing quarterbacks. He has long arms, and is your typical 4-3 DE. Great addition to our already solid but aging line.

2. Mason Foster, OLB, Washington: Great player, and improved greatly as the year progressed. He is a guy that coaches would love to work with and would solidify our LB corps for years along side James Laurinaitis.

3. Mark Barron, SS, Alabama: Our replacement for our current SS Craig Dahl. This guy is a really hard hitter and plays the run well. Needs to improve in several areas of his games, but he has some serious potential.

4. Kendall Hunter, RB, Oklahoma: Electrifying runner and makes guys miss. Good pass catcher and is the perfect change of pace back for SJ. Could be groomed into possible starter.

msha is offline Registered User

Re: Sosa's Draft v 3.0

I like it. Fills the major needs. Smith has loads of potential, and didn't get to show it this year due to a broken leg that sidelined him for like 3 or 4 games. I would love Barron in round 3, but he announced that he would return to Alabama for his senior season.

The Optimistic Lamb is offline Registered User

Re: Sosa's Draft v 3.0

1) Cant comment one way or the other on Aldon Smith, your pick is as good as anybody's....

2) I think Mason Foster is great, but I think there's too many other great LB's in this draft to expect Foster to be a 2nd round pick

3) I dont have a problem with craig dahl at all. I dont think Spags does either, i think its the Atogwae money situation that is the problem. And I dont think mark barron is a 3rd round pick either.