Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Sosa's Draft v 3.0
Sosa's Draft v 3.0FREE AGENCY
Sidney Rice, WR, Vikings: A lot of uncertainty as to whether we will be able to land Julio Jones. Rice is a big play, strong, physical and fast WR. We would be lucky to get this guy and would immediatly make this offense that much better.
Justin Blalock, OG, Falcons: 3 out of the 5 lineman on the Falcons are free agents. Blalock may be the one thats forgotten about. He would solve our interior line issues and we would finally get a mauler. Back to the bench Goldberg.
1. Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri: This guy is a beast at DE. He would play opposite of Chris Long and this duo would wreak havoc for opposing quarterbacks. He has long arms, and is your typical 4-3 DE. Great addition to our already solid but aging line.
2. Mason Foster, OLB, Washington: Great player, and improved greatly as the year progressed. He is a guy that coaches would love to work with and would solidify our LB corps for years along side James Laurinaitis.
3. Mark Barron, SS, Alabama: Our replacement for our current SS Craig Dahl. This guy is a really hard hitter and plays the run well. Needs to improve in several areas of his games, but he has some serious potential.
4. Kendall Hunter, RB, Oklahoma: Electrifying runner and makes guys miss. Good pass catcher and is the perfect change of pace back for SJ. Could be groomed into possible starter.
-01-16-2011 #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Re: Sosa's Draft v 3.0
I like it. Fills the major needs. Smith has loads of potential, and didn't get to show it this year due to a broken leg that sidelined him for like 3 or 4 games. I would love Barron in round 3, but he announced that he would return to Alabama for his senior season.
Re: Sosa's Draft v 3.0
1) Cant comment one way or the other on Aldon Smith, your pick is as good as anybody's....
2) I think Mason Foster is great, but I think there's too many other great LB's in this draft to expect Foster to be a 2nd round pick
3) I dont have a problem with craig dahl at all. I dont think Spags does either, i think its the Atogwae money situation that is the problem. And I dont think mark barron is a 3rd round pick either.
By sosa39rams in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 5Last Post: -01-07-2011, 04:34 PM
By sosa39rams in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 8Last Post: -01-07-2011, 12:40 AM
By sosa39rams in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 7Last Post: -03-11-2010, 10:53 AM
By sosa39rams in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 35Last Post: -02-11-2010, 05:06 PM
By sosa39rams in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 3Last Post: -01-28-2010, 12:03 AM