Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    jsramer's Avatar
    jsramer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Age
    46
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stephen Davis likely to hit the market?

    I would like for us to take a look at Ladell Betts. I think he would be a great backup for S.J. He would not be a change of pace back, but a solid backup.


  2. #17
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,494
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: Stephen Davis likely to hit the market?

    Quote Originally Posted by jsramer View Post
    I would like for us to take a look at Ladell Betts. I think he would be a great backup for S.J. He would not be a change of pace back, but a solid backup.
    We'd have to trade away another pick to get him.

  3. #18
    jsramer's Avatar
    jsramer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Age
    46
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stephen Davis likely to hit the market?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    We'd have to trade away another pick to get him.
    Betts was listed as a UFA on a previous post on this thread, if that is correct why would it cost us a draft pick?

  4. #19
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,494
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: Stephen Davis likely to hit the market?

    Quote Originally Posted by jsramer View Post
    Betts was listed as a UFA on a previous post on this thread, if that is correct why would it cost us a draft pick?
    Because that list is outdated. Betts signed an extension with Washington in December.

  5. #20
    jsramer's Avatar
    jsramer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Age
    46
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stephen Davis likely to hit the market?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Because that list is outdated. Betts signed an extension with Washington in December.
    In that case there are better options. Does Marcell Shipp have any gas left in his tank?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •