Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: Suh on sports science

FEARSOME ONESOME. Very tempting, for sure!
    Last edited by RealRam; -04-12-2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Format

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Shan the Ram Man View Post
    Freaking amazing ! ! ! !

I agree a man crush for a football player.

QB : C. McCoy in second.
    If Gone.
    QB : John Skelton in third
    If Gone.
    QB : Jonathan Crompton in fourth.
    If Gone.
    QB : Mike Kafka in fifth. If gone wait until the next draft in 2011.
    I think if we take any of those guys, AJ Feeley is going to be starting a fair few games at the start of the season while they get adjusted. Not what the team needs to be honest!

molar_pistol is offline Registered User

i think if we pick sam bradford, aj feeley is going to be starting a fair few games at the start of the season. he's never played in a pro offense, had to make reads etc, there's no reason to believe he's gonna be ready from day one, that's a recipe for disaster, just ask san fransisco.

Bing69 is offline Registered User

Im going to be so disappointed if we dont draft this guy...once in a lifetime kinda talent

BM_Face is offline Registered User

My God! I hope a mod can link the video instead of just deleting this thread.

Quicker reactions than a RB
    Faster than Romo
    Hits harder than Ray Lewis

Who is this Bradford guy again? If Bradford ever takes a hit like that dummy did, he may never recover. And some people want to bank our franchise on Bradford? Start him in a regular NFL game against guys like Suh? Please.

Suh 100%, 100% Suh. I will cry on Draft Day; tears of joy if we take Suh, tears of frustration, pain, and hopelessness if we take Bradford.

There are zero question marks surrounding Suh; and he has the brains and character to match. GoSuh!
    A defeated look of consternation, dissappointment, or even pain. The name derives from the look one often gets when challenged by a large BM.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by BM_Face View Post
    My God! I hope a mod can link the video instead of just deleting this thread.
    The moderating staff has viewed this video and is okay with the link being posted, since it can't be embedded onto the forum.

In the future, if there is a video link that can't be embedded that someone would like to share on the board, it would be best to PM a mod and run it by them beforehand.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

ram1906 is offline Registered User

The year is 1984. and there was a team with a similiar question. Need vs cant miss talent. Portland was probably having the same thoughts...humm we know he is the best player available , but we need a center. Cant win in the NBA without a center. Well we all know how that played out. Fast forward to now and the NFL draft. We have a chance to draft a can't miss and we are passing over the best player available to get an oft hurt, Stoops trained (See Jason White career), spread offense qb who isnt even a consensus at the top of every experts qb board. And by many accounts is not the most 'NFL' ready qb coming out. Are we really going to draft Bradford....the answer is yes we are. Come on Sam Bowie...you are our future. And as I have heard for most of the past 2 years...Same old Rams.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Shan the Ram Man View Post
    Freaking amazing ! ! ! !

I agree a man crush for a football player.

QB : C. McCoy in second.
    If Gone.
    QB : John Skelton in third
    If Gone.
    QB : Jonathan Crompton in fourth.
    If Gone.
    QB : Mike Kafka in fifth. If gone wait until the next draft in 2011.
    I agree, but I'd stop after the 3rd round and see if Washington would take our 4th for Jason Campbell. I haven't had a man crush like this, since I first met BRM.

Quote Originally Posted by ram1906 View Post
    The year is 1984. and there was a team with a similiar question. Need vs cant miss talent. Portland was probably having the same thoughts...humm we know he is the best player available , but we need a center. Cant win in the NBA without a center. Well we all know how that played out. Fast forward to now and the NFL draft. We have a chance to draft a can't miss and we are passing over the best player available to get an oft hurt, Stoops trained (See Jason White career), spread offense qb who isnt even a consensus at the top of every experts qb board. And by many accounts is not the most 'NFL' ready qb coming out. Are we really going to draft Bradford....the answer is yes we are. Come on Sam Bowie...you are our future. And as I have heard for most of the past 2 years...Same old Rams.
    That's a pretty good, and scary, comparison really. I'm not saying Suh will be the best NFL player of all time, and Bradford will be a total bust, but if we take Bradford, I think we'll regret it.

richtree is offline Registered User

Isn't Vick available again........lol <-- I didn't just say that , did I ?

unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User

The video is absolutely SiCK!!!!!!! (I refuse to say man crush lmao)

Im keeping my fingers crossed til draft day..

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

Can we petition the NFL and say we are so bad we need 2 first round picks so we can take Suh & bradford ...

I wish we made a move for a QB in a trade and sign Suh, but Rams could'nt pull the trigger.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The moderating staff has viewed this video and is okay with the link being posted, since it can't be embedded onto the forum.

In the future, if there is a video link that can't be embedded that someone would like to share on the board, it would be best to PM a mod and run it by them beforehand.
    YEAAAAAAAY! Thanks Nick / Mods. This Suh-vid IS the thread.

Great arguments above for going all out on Suh. BM, I like your points too in comparing Suh's value with that of Bradford (as odd it may sound: a DT Vs. a QB) and yes, one way or the other, we will have a good reason to cry on 2010 NFL D-Day.

Can't we just take both Suh AND Bradford? ...Owe the NFL next year's draft picks, you, know, as a loan.

Wow, I've gone 100% Bradford. I'd really like to see Suh in a Rams uniform. Decisions, decisions.

Enough! Take Suh, then BQBA at #33 (either McCoy or Tebow I'm guessing).

Can we petition the NFL and say we are so bad we need 2 first round picks so we can take Suh & Bradford ... -- Ram Mar Ram
    Sorry, RamMar; I think I was still thinking of your post when I wrote mine and was so heavily influenced by the idea that I didn't realize I was repeating it.
    Last edited by RealRam; -04-12-2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: RamMarRam's quote

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Making it very hard to stick with Bradford as my favorite for #1. Suh is without a doubt the BPA in the entire draft, but at this point some people are projecting McCoy going in the late first, and Lefevour would take a few years before he starts. Letting go of Bulger doesnt really leave us with a choice.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    Making it very hard to stick with Bradford as my favorite for #1. Suh is without a doubt the BPA in the entire draft, but at this point some people are projecting McCoy going in the late first, and Lefevour would take a few years before he starts. Letting go of Bulger doesnt really leave us with a choice.
    There's always the option of trading back into the first. It would only cost us a 4th rounder, and we haven't gotten anything meaningful with those picks in the last decade.

TakeSuh is offline Registered User

well thank you moderating staff for not banning my thread, and i agree i want both, someone should look into this

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast