Stone Cold Tavon Austin is offline Registered User

T.j. Whos your mama?

I have been a ClanRam member forever now, just never post things because everytime I have a thought someone beats me to it. Well I have yet to see this and was curious what everyone thinks of the idea. I have not heard anything, besides that the Patriots tried him out but what is everyone opinion on T.J. IDK if he is injured or anything, but he has always been a great route runner and a short yardage receiver which is perfect for bradford. IDK just a thought, but let me know what you think. Thank you all and to all a good night CLANRAM 4 Life.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: T.j. Whos your mama?

Quote Originally Posted by ImSorryMr.Jackson39 View Post
    I have been a ClanRam member forever now, just never post things because everytime I have a thought someone beats me to it. Well I have yet to see this and was curious what everyone thinks of the idea. I have not heard anything, besides that the Patriots tried him out but what is everyone opinion on T.J. IDK if he is injured or anything, but he has always been a great route runner and a short yardage receiver which is perfect for bradford. IDK just a thought, but let me know what you think. Thank you all and to all a good night CLANRAM 4 Life.
    I wouldn't mind it if we didn't have a log jam as it is at wide receiver. I think we give Gibson and Amendola a shot here because I think they can perform well with Avery and Mike Sims Walker as a down field threat. I think we give Pettis and Salas at least a year minimum. And Gilyard seems to be performing better than last year. Then you have to consider Alexander in the equation because he seems to be good as long as his knee holds up. After all that there is still Mark Clayton. So we have a few options I think we should try before going with Houzh.

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

I would think they are gonna stand pat on the WR front until the season begins but if they struggle early, They might try and get a temporary fix in the F.A Market IMO. T.J could be ok, i'd prefer T.O though (never thought i'd say that err). But only if the current crop fall flat on there face ... badly. If not, i think we are looking at our 2011 edition of the Rams WR's and will tough out the early road bumps against some formidable defences in the first 7 weeks.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Nope. I don't see how he would help at all. would be a waste of money and space.