throwback week

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RedskinsFan Guest

Re: Talk mounts that Bradford won't sign a pre-draft contract

Lol, if you guys think Daniel Snyder, the notorious free agent signing mad man won't give Sam Bradford top dollar at number four think again. I personally think the Rams will land him, but don't think for a second that the Redskins Front Office won't match what the Rams would offer.
    Also don't be surprised if we take Clausen and he becomes more successful, remember back in january he was the favored number 1. Only thing that switched that was when the Redskins went open abou their interest in Bradford. Gonna be an exciting day on April 22nd.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Bralidore(RAMMODE) View Post
    Not even a day past his workout and "the rumors" from unheralded sources start creeping through the internet, fantastic. Until I see a quote from Bradford, his agent, Rams officials, then I'd rather not get worried about any of this. Its silly season folks, never forget that, profootball world was also reporting that the Rams were interested in Vick along with every other news network.....still think that now?

Lets wait for something a bit more concrete shall we?
    Exactly! In one ear and out the other.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsFan View Post
    Lol, if you guys think Daniel Snyder, the notorious free agent signing mad man won't give Sam Bradford top dollar at number four think again. I personally think the Rams will land him, but don't think for a second that the Redskins Front Office won't match what the Rams would offer.
    Also don't be surprised if we take Clausen and he becomes more successful, remember back in january he was the favored number 1. Only thing that switched that was when the Redskins went open abou their interest in Bradford. Gonna be an exciting day on April 22nd.
    Ya you guys were pretty notorious this off season .

Why would he Match number overall pick money when he is picking at 4. Snyder spends money but he isn't all Davis.

Claussen never favored number 1 hear it was Suh. Bradford now is favored, but Claussen never was. Who knows what could happen, maybe they are both good like Philip Rivers and Eli Manning.

RedskinsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    Ya you guys were pretty notorious this off season .

Why would he Match number overall pick money when he is picking at 4. Snyder spends money but he isn't all Davis.

Claussen never favored number 1 hear it was Suh. Bradford now is favored, but Claussen never was. Who knows what could happen, maybe they are both good like Philip Rivers and Eli Manning.
    You don't seem like you know what you're talking about lol... Dan Snyder is basically known around the league from throwing money on people who don't deserve it and overpaying. Figured you'd have caught on to my joke guess not. Clausen was favored at one point. When the season was still going on up until the Senior Bowl, Clausen was the favorite to go Number 1, Suh then followed.
    Yeah I agree though they could both become good, but it just depends on what's around them I guess. You guys should pick up Golden Tate in the second, now that kid has talent.

rams_man13 Guest

You don't seem like you know what you're talking about lol... Dan Snyder is basically known around the league from throwing money on people who don't deserve it and overpaying. Figured you'd have caught on to my joke guess not. Clausen was favored at one point. When the season was still going on up until the Senior Bowl, Clausen was the favorite to go Number 1, Suh then followed.
    Yeah I agree though they could both become good, but it just depends on what's around them I guess. You guys should pick up Golden Tate in the second, now that kid has talent.
    And that makes him a good owner and one of the many advantages the Redskins have over the Rams? ... GTFO of here.

Call up your boy Danny, tell him we'll consider it for 1.04, your second, third and your first next year.

RedskinsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rams_man13 View Post
    And that makes him a good owner and one of the many advantages the Redskins have over the Rams? ... GTFO of here.

Call up your boy Danny, tell him we'll consider it for 1.04, your second, third and your first next year.
    Oh I'm not saying that's an advantage and never did. I'm saying that's gonna help a guy like Bradford come to the Skins (MONEY).
    Oh and no don't worry about the trade, it's not happening. Unless Shanahan is completely sold on Bradford, Jimmy Clausen will be the future of Washington and a regret you'll have over the next few years.

It's actually funny how some of you guys are lol. You need to lighten up and start watching some good football games.

Oh and believe me if Shanahan wants Bradford, he'll get him weither it involves 1.04, Campbell and a guy like Andre Carter to do it. It'll happen.

rams_man13 Guest

Oh I'm not saying that's an advantage and never did. I'm saying that's gonna help a guy like Bradford come to the Skins (MONEY).
    Oh and no don't worry about the trade, it's not happening. Unless Shanahan is completely sold on Bradford, Jimmy Clausen will be the future of Washington and a regret you'll have over the next few years.

It's actually funny how some of you guys are lol. You need to lighten up and start watching some good football games.

Oh and believe me if Shanahan wants Bradford, he'll get him weither it involves 1.04, Campbell and a guy like Andre Carter to do it. It'll happen.
    Really? What's he going to do, stick a gun to the Rams head and make them make the trade?

Sorry, we don't want your scrap heap of garbage players.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

I'm going to help you out. We don't want 1.04. We want 1.02 this year.

BrokenWing is online now Registered User

I love being told by a Redskins fan to watch some good games.

RedskinsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rams_man13 View Post
    Really? What's he going to do, stick a gun to the Rams head and make them make the trade?

Sorry, we don't want your scrap heap of garbage players.
    Oh so who do you want there Mr. My teams is full of star players? A guy who doesn't put up anything close to 11 sacks? You'd rather a guy who throws the ball into triple coverage every play instead of a guy who improves every year in Jason Campbell? Ya ok I'm sure you would lol

And you'll see when it happens. You know it will happen, Mike Shanahan will get his guy. You're nervous and I know it.

RedskinsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    I'm going to help you out. We don't want 1.04. We want 1.02 this year.
    Well considering that your team is in absolutely no position to do that when Bradford declines any type of contract and threatens to sit out for a year, I won't take that serious.

RedskinsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    I love being told by a Redskins fan to watch some good games.
    I love being told that Redskins games are less exciting from a team who's won one game all year.
    Wow who'd have thought someone would be stupid enough to even say that eh? Go figure.

By the way, whens the last time the Rams have been on a sunday night football game? 2-3 years or what?

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Oh so who do you want there Mr. My teams is full of star players? A guy who doesn't put up anything close to 11 sacks? You'd rather a guy who throws the ball into triple coverage every play instead of a guy who improves every year in Jason Campbell? Ya ok I'm sure you would lol

And you'll see when it happens. You know it will happen, Mike Shanahan will get his guy. You're nervous and I know it.
    Tone down the childish smack talk or you're gone. That's your only warning.

BrokenWing is online now Registered User

See...funny thing is...I don't call people I don't know on the internet stupid because they happen to have a different opinion than me. I was merely pointing out that you *also* have a bad team and that you're attitude sucks.

I love being told that Redskins games are less exciting from a team who's won one game all year.
    Wow who'd have thought someone would be stupid enough to even say that eh? Go figure.

By the way, whens the last time the Rams have been on a sunday night football game? 2-3 years or what?

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Well considering that your team is in absolutely no position to do that when Bradford declines any type of contract and threatens to sit out for a year, I won't take that serious.
    You're right. We're not. We'll just take Suh and tell Bradford to enjoy his diminished salary thanks to the smaller salaries that Suh and the 2nd and 3rd picks take.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast