Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Tampa Rams Awesome 11/15th season pre-combine/pro day mock draft 1.0!!!!!!

BarronWade is offline Registered User

Re: Tampa Rams Awesome 11/15th season pre-combine/pro day mock draft 1.0!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    well as i said a lot can/will change from now until draft time. I guess Turners big test will come Sunday and we will see if your fears come to fruition or if my hope works out. I do agree with you, thats why these last 5 games are Turners tryout for the starting job at LG next season(for me at least). If Turner plays above average against the ***** this Sunday, will that change your mind at all?
    I doubt it...Turner filled in for Wells pretty well; depth at OL is very important so i would prefer him to be a very good back up option if he does play well for us ... IDK i just want one of those 2 OG prospects and believe me Warmack is an absolute monster during game day and I read up that he is great at picking up blitz packages...Guards of his caliber do not come every draft so I think we got to take him.

Ramhearder is offline Registered User

Love it man! Good Job!

I drive myself crazy thinking about the possibilities... impossible to know.

What are your thoughts here:

Re-signings:
    Danny Amendola
    Brandon Gibson
    Bradley Fletcher

FA signings:
    Dwayne Bowe

Goodbye:
    Quintin Mikkel
    Craig Dahl
    Steve Smith
    Steven Jackson (with a tear)

Draft:
    Trade back from #11 to #19 for #51
    1 – (15) – Jake Matthews (RT)
    1 – (19) – Eric Reid (FS)
    2 – (47) – Jonathan Cooper (G)
    2 – (51) – Baccari Rambo (SS)
    3 – (79) – Le’veon Bell (RB)
    4 – (111) – Arthur Brown (OLB)
    5 – (143) – Tyrann Mathiew (KR/PR/CB)
    6&7 BPA at TE and DT
    Last edited by Ramhearder; -11-29-2012 at 11:45 PM.

mcpeepants232003 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BarronWade View Post
    I doubt it...Turner filled in for Wells pretty well; depth at OL is very important so i would prefer him to be a very good back up option if he does play well for us ... IDK i just want one of those 2 OG prospects and believe me Warmack is an absolute monster during game day and I read up that he is great at picking up blitz packages...Guards of his caliber do not come every draft so I think we got to take him.
    who knows if he'll even resign if he's scheduled to be backup.

Plus there was a guard just as good as Warmack last year in DeCastro and he still wasn't drafted until the 24th pick.

In the last 10 years there has been one guard taken in the top 20 picks. Yes the ***** have a great duo but Smith is going to be 34 years old next year and hardly anyone has that type of duo.

I just think RT is our biggest weakness on the line and I think we'll address that position in rounds 1 or 2 and I can't see us spending 2 of our first 3 picks on the OLine.
    Tampa_Ram likes this.

mcpeepants232003 is offline Registered User

as for Tampa offseason/draft, I really like it. Although I don't think we'll resign Stephen Jackson and honestly there are a lot of good running backs this year. I would like to see us take Stepfan Taylor, Andre Ellington(may be too high) or Kenjon Barner in the third round.

I would love to trade back from 11 and pick up a 2nd and I also would like to sign Jennings. Yes he's 29 and coming off a major injury but I still think he can be a big time receiver for 2 to 3 years(long enough for Quick, Givens and Amendola to develop more).
    Tampa_Ram likes this.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ramhearder View Post
    Love it man! Good Job!

I drive myself crazy thinking about the possibilities... impossible to know.

What are your thoughts here:

Re-signings:
    Danny Amendola
    Brandon Gibson
    Bradley Fletcher

FA signings:
    Dwayne Bowe

Goodbye:
    Quintin Mikkel
    Craig Dahl
    Steve Smith
    Steven Jackson (with a tear)

Draft:
    Trade back from #11 to #19 for #51
    1 – (15) – Jake Matthews (RT)
    1 – (19) – Eric Reid (FS)
    2 – (47) – Jonathan Cooper (G)
    2 – (51) – Baccari Rambo (SS)
    3 – (79) – Le’veon Bell (RB)
    4 – (111) – Arthur Brown (OLB)
    5 – (143) – Tyrann Mathiew (KR/PR/CB)
    6&7 BPA at TE and DT
    Safety could be scary good, but could also give up a lot of mistakes if Reid and Rambo are the starters.
    I don't mind Bowe, he was my #1 wr targetfor a couple months, but over time he just made me worried(i guess thats the best word for it).
    I understand the letting go of SJax. It easily could happen, probably a better chance of that then resigning. I haven't looked to hard at rb prospects yet, but i do know Bell is a heavy weight and would definitely be needed with SJax gone.
    Don't know much about Arthur Brown to be honest.

The endless possibilities really does mess with the mind lol

All in all, i like it, i could live with it. Upgrades 5 positions while adding depth at the same time, can't argue against that. Nice job Ramhearder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12