Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Teke's Reasonable FA Signings

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Re: Teke's Reasonable FA Signings

Ok, fine richtree, even though you still don't make any suggestions on reasonable, or even non-reasonable signings for your demand of three offensive linemen and super athletes, maybe you'll answer me on this one.

OK, we go out and grab two linemen at $3M cap each and we go get some $4M cap "athlete," which I will assume is a WR since you said an undrafted RB and a drafted RB are better than a low cost but good vet.

Since we no longer have any room under my $10M limit, who is playing OLB? I assume that we'll start Bannan and Robbins again this year at DT? Robbins had a good first year with the team, but our OLB's have sucked for years. At least our offensive line did well in 2010 in a quick drop offense. I guess we'll just do fine with whatever mid-low round picks or undrafted guys show up on our doorstep. Or do you have a plan to do anything about the defense?

I believe!

richtree is offline Registered User

Re: Teke's Reasonable FA Signings

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    Ok, fine richtree, even though you still don't make any suggestions on reasonable, or even non-reasonable signings for your demand of three offensive linemen and super athletes, maybe you'll answer me on this one.

OK, we go out and grab two linemen at $3M cap each and we go get some $4M cap "athlete," which I will assume is a WR since you said an undrafted RB and a drafted RB are better than a low cost but good vet.

Since we no longer have any room under my $10M limit, who is playing OLB? I assume that we'll start Bannan and Robbins again this year at DT? Robbins had a good first year with the team, but our OLB's have sucked for years. At least our offensive line did well in 2010 in a quick drop offense. I guess we'll just do fine with whatever mid-low round picks or undrafted guys show up on our doorstep. Or do you have a plan to do anything about the defense?

This thread is worthless for many reasons.

#1 You pretend that the NFL draft doesn't exist

#2 You use an imaginary figure that may/may not be correct since he have waived anyone

#3 You are trying to fill all our voids and not necessarily doing it well. I would fix 3 of 5 problems than patchwork them all

It is ok that you tried, even though we won't know the cap space we actually have until March 13th BUT

YOU FAIL ONCE YOU FEEL THE OFFENSIVE LINE IS OK.

We will discuss further in March......good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12