Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FilthyMcNasty is offline Registered User

Re: The thought of the dog killer's name on this forum makes me sick ...

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    So, anybody on this forum, or anywhere else, who has gotten behind the wheel drunk and was lucky enough NOT to kill someone is a better person than Little?

Because Little killed someone, and the majority of those who drive drunk do not, does not make them ANY better ....
    I'm not quite sure how you deduced from my post that I think drink drivers who haven't killed are better than those who have.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru2012 View Post
    As much as i've disagreed with Infinity in the recent past..... I'd have to overly completly agree here with you, I think all the members defending his actions and saying he has done his time is an idiot and it sucks to share a passion of mine with them..... The Rams.
    I would have thought that after having had one thread closed down because of your childish name calling, that you wouldn't have felt the need to have another one closed down.

Quite frankly, if you feel so 'sucky' about sharing passion and a board with people who disagree with you, don't subject yourself to it.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Pang View Post
    I would have thought that after having had one thread closed down because of your childish name calling, that you wouldn't have felt the need to have another one closed down.

Quite frankly, if you feel so 'sucky' about sharing passion and a board with people who disagree with you, don't subject yourself to it.
    You'll be glad to know Pang that Nibiru is taking a time-out, permanently.

A-Web is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by evil disco man View Post
    BTW, although I know the question about Vick's name being censored was tongue-in-cheek... there are many other players we'd have to go through first. We'd have to censor any talk about Rae Carruth, O.J. Simpson, Mark Chmura, Dontť Stallworth, Travis Henry, Matt Jones, Ryan Leaf, Nate Newton, etc. etc.

The Forty-Niners are the only non-cuss word censored on this forum as far as I know, and it was meant as a joke. If you don't like it, stop talking about them.

Excuse me? Stop talking about an NFL team in OUR Division, because YOU so chose as a joke to censor a name? Tongue in cheek or otherwise, it was the POINT OF THIS TOPIC! It was asked if it could happen, and I so chose to respond with my feelings toward that happening. I am on topic, and followed the tide of the topic, while others are not.

Half the time I cannot tell whether someone is saying a curse word, or the team name. Yes no other Names or Words are censored, but all profanity is included within that filter.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Web View Post
    Excuse me? Stop talking about an NFL team in OUR Division, because YOU so chose as a joke to censor a name? Tongue in cheek or otherwise, it was the POINT OF THIS TOPIC! It was asked if it could happen, and I so chose to respond with my feelings toward that happening. I am on topic, and followed the tide of the topic, while others are not.

Half the time I cannot tell whether someone is saying a curse word, or the team name. Yes no other Names or Words are censored, but all profanity is included within that filter.
    Come on A-Web, is it really that big of a deal? As a running joke, poking fun at our most hated rival, their team name is censored. You might find it annoying, but to the rest of us, IT'S FUNNY! If you continue to have trouble coming up with "wierd ways" to write *****, just use "whiners", that's what I do.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Come on A-Web, is it really that big of a deal? As a running joke, poking fun at our most hated rival, their team name is censored. You might find it annoying, but to the rest of us, IT'S FUNNY! If you continue to have trouble coming up with "wierd ways" to write *****, just use "whiners", that's what I do.
    Admin, can we get "whiners", "fortyniners" "9ers" and "Frisco" ALL censored, please?

That'll teach you to beat the system, Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    Admin, can we get "whiners", "fortyniners" "9ers" and "Frisco" ALL censored, please?

That'll teach you to beat the system, Mike.

There you go, FUNNY!

bigtiger737 Guest

lol.. god this board needs the season to hurry and get here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12