Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Milan Guest

Re: Three ClanRam Mods admit to smoking pot. What should we do?

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    Great. I spend 20 years trying to clean up my image, and someone found out about my high school habits. To be honest, I didn't exhale....or inhale....or something. I'm having trouble remembering those days.

Honestly, I haven't touched that stuff in so long it's unbelieveable. I remember 'dime bags'. That should tell you how long ago I quit.
    Those are still around.

IzzyHigh1212 Guest

4/20..woo hoo!
    Can't wait..
    lol

Milan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyHigh1212 View Post
    4/20..woo hoo!
    Can't wait..
    lol
    It's just another day and another excuse for idiots to throw a nice and warm day away and do nothing at all and brag to their friends about how many times they did nothing at all.

IzzyHigh1212 Guest

Yes, it is. But, who really cares? One day dedicated to smoking herb. OHJEEZUZHOWCOULDWE?!1111!ONE!ONE!11

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Frequent use is a great way to screw up your life. Ask one of my buds- In for eye surgery today, not out of hospital for the next 8 weeks, loss of vision. Supposedly his habbits contrubited...

I personally wouldn't touch the stuff.

RedArcher7 Guest

We still have dime bags, instead of a dime, subsitute $10. I still don't get why you need a special day to light up, the people that do it smoke every other day, do you have a parade or something tomarrow?

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by RedArcher7 View Post
    We still have dime bags, instead of a dime, subsitute $10. I still don't get why you need a special day to light up, the people that do it smoke every other day, do you have a parade or something tomarrow?
    A parade? That's a great idea, but it would take some motivation and effort. So... no.

:l

-jake-

IzzyHigh1212 Guest

I don't smoke EVERY day.
    Maybe...twice a month.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Avenger, this is soooooo sad to me. :\

I wish I could be a Moderator's moderator for today and delete this thread. With all due respect, I find it despicable enough for such an action. I'm not amused at all even if the topic is taken with levity and humor.

I'm not sure why this thread is in this Dradt & FA forum to begin with. Perhaps if moved to the Smack area it would receive a more raucous exchange of stories and views, i.e., a more suitable home.

I laugh and see the funny side of life as well. Happiness often resides and grows amidst vexation and wretchedness, it's an amazing irony and paradox, but ... is so disturbing to me to witness the 'laugh it up even if it kills you' attitude among some people, especially the young souls, regarding illegal drugs, alcohol, and tobacco.

:\

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Well, this thread has certainly taken on a life of its own.

Truth is, I've never even tried the stuff (heck, I've never even tried a cigarette). The point of the thread was not to endorse the use of pot, but rather to point out how silly it is for people to judge the draft prospects who have admitted trying it while in college.

That said, I agree that I don't want to provide an avenue actual pro-use comments, so...

Th-th-that's all, folks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12