Thread: times three

keith m. klink Guest

times three

last year atthis time i was making up my draft board on a forum for the rams that i found on the hail redskins .com page. i no longer can find it, but i found you guys, and so far i think that this is a great site with some smart people and good sound idea's. so too this. each year i make a players list for each round consisting of my top 10 , then a cut to 5 and to my top 3 , and then my wish of #1. i am only just into my 4th round and am at only 4 players at this time. but i will give a 3- round of 5 players i am looking at, at this time. 1st rd. #1-gaines adams-de , #2- alan branch -dt, #3-jamaal anderson -de, #4- amobi okoye -dt, #5 patrick willis-ilb., and i would put adam carriker-de in the willis place, if i knew that witherspoon is staying in the middle. 2nd rd. # 1- dwayne bowe-wr , #2- mkristo bruce-de , #3-ray mcdonald-de , #4- michael bush-rb , #5- rufus alexander-olb , and my 3rd rd. would go #1- tim crowder-de , #2- justin harrell-dt , #3- j.l.higgins-wr , #4- arron sears-ot , #5- deshawn wynn-rb . well there ya go, you may now rip this up and gimme some noise on my picks. i try to take into consideration what other teams needs are and our pick positions in each round, but until free agents are let go and signed , these things will cause a change in the draft as you all know. thanks guy's.

viper is offline Registered User

Re: times three

Welcome to the ClanRam Mr. klink! Thanks for the great info on the draft. We can use all of the input and insight we can get. You're gonna fit in around here just fine.

mcpeepants232003 is offline Registered User

Nice mock but I doubt we spend a first day pick on rb. With Jacksons tremendous season, Davis hopefully returning and Marshall also considering returning we would be much better served spending these picks on a defensvie player. If we do choose to spend it on an offensive player than it would probably be a receiver.

keith m. klink Guest

hey mcpants, great name!, it is true that jackson is the new bad boy on the block, davis want to come back, and faulk wants back in also, but we don't know what the team has planned. i think tony fisher is gone, i want kay jay harris back, he is a good runner and does great on special teams also. they have john washington as a small scat-back type on practice squad , and rich alexis on a roster spot.so look close, by free agent time we could well be missing 2 to 5 of these guy's. bush is an inch taller, plus 10 pounds.if we added him, and were able to keep long veterans - faulk and davis-for the next year or so of there contracts faulk 2years, davis needs to be resigned,we would have a bruising running game with some good speed, and i don't think any teams would really want to step in front of this train . but we do have to think of free agent signing and possible injury. but it was just what i had for my top 5. thats all. if it was up to me , i would go - de , - wr , - dt , - de / or lb , in my first 4 rounds.

onslaught11 is offline Registered User

2nd round , I would put Dan Bauzin in there.
    We will create such an onslaught against humanity that our enemies will take generations before ever thinking of attacking us again.
    -- General William Jauro-Smythe Killan
    before the battle of Tupiero Do
    :angryram:

keith m. klink Guest

bazuin is a real good prospect in my mind and would be a welcome additionbut i have him in the 4th rd area, not really a 2nd rounder. but who knows , out of the whole de- draft field this year, i only have 8 , de's that show promise to me , from rounds 1-4, and none after that.thanks for the reply.

onslaught11 is offline Registered User

Bazuin has already moved up to the 3rd round. With his performance in the East-West Shrine game; being named Defensive MVP; he would probably break into the second. If he has a good combine and team seeing that he can also be a 3-4 OLB, he will definitely be a second rounder.
    We will create such an onslaught against humanity that our enemies will take generations before ever thinking of attacking us again.
    -- General William Jauro-Smythe Killan
    before the battle of Tupiero Do
    :angryram:

keith m. klink Guest

the kid has great potential, and a non - stop motor, same as freeney, and people lost their minds when the colt's grabbed him. so you never know. but we both know that the ram's need a de that can produce this year. so let's hope for a great find somewhere.