View Poll Results: Timmy!

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • With our first pick, he can change this team's fortunes.

1 3.57%
  • I'd take him in the 2nd, he can learn behind Marc to become the eventual starter.

5 17.86%
  • Too risky to take with our top two, but if he is still there in the 3rd-5th he's worth a shot.

15 53.57%
  • Don't draft him, he will not be a good NFL QB.

7 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Timmy

shower beers is offline Registered User

Re: Timmy

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Mel Kiper recently stated that he thinks Tebow has a future in the NFL...

as a TE.
    So, welcome to the Rams, Tim Tebow!

eric2810 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by shower beers View Post
    So, welcome to the Rams, Tim Tebow!
    Good one I've seen on Espn, either Kiper or someone else, state he could play LB. LB? yes LB. Just because he has size. I can understand an H-Back(ie. Chris Cooley), but any other position is just too extreme. If he wants to play QB in the NFL he can't come out this year. I wouldn't want him here since we have other needs.
    Last edited by eric2810; -12-19-2008 at 03:27 AM.

shower beers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by eric2810 View Post
    Good one I've seen on Espn, either Kiper or someone else, state he could play LB. LB? yes LB. Just because he has size. I can understand an H-Back(ie. Chris Cooley), but any other position is just too extreme. If he wants to play QB in the NFL he can't come out this year. I wouldn't want him here since we have other needs.

LB is a bit of a stretch for his position. I think this is just blind speculation until someone figures out what to do with this type of college player. The Alex Smith project blew up in the 49er's faces, so coaches are trying to figure out where to put these players.

I think the Jags may have gotten it right with Matt Jones, before he went skiing.

rams_fan81 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ManofGod View Post
    *Note: This was against Alabama's defense who has been literally embarassing everyone they've played this year. The passes he threw were perfect this week, and his vision is spectacular(he doesn't miss guys when they are open). Now I do see the point about the offense I mean who wouldn't be good with this much talent, but then again HE WON THIS GAME WITHOUT PERCY! And in all actually, everyone said that he and not Tebow was the cog that made things go.
    Honestly? Percy Harvin? It's the University of Florida there is a guy that is probably the same athletic level or at least skill level waiting right behind Percy Harvin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12