Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jmk321 is offline Registered User

Re: The Top QB's in this years draft...

I can see why Bradford might've seemed shy. Gruden was pretty intimidating and he doesn't want to say the wrong thing when hes on television. I also thought Clausen was about cry when Gruden started ripping into him. Gruden seemed to have a different level of expectation for different quarterbacks too.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Just found some QB camp videos on youtube. Watching them now.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

McCoy - I was very impressed with Colt. He would be the perfect, ideal QB IMO if he had the physical talent of Bradford. Colt has a great mindset and attitude, and he's led UT to many wins, and I hope he does well in the NFL too. He may not have the best tools and traits, but I think with his hard work ethic, he can succeed greatly.

Tebow - I was also impressed with Tebow. It looks like he has been working hard to get better, and NFL ready. The guy is a passionate player, similar to McCoy. If we don't pick Bradford, I really wouldn't mind getting Tebow. But, he will have to sit out a year or two.

Clausen - Overexaggeration on the throwing his receiver under the bus thing. I was quite impressed with Clausen as well. Clausen has a great chance to be a big time QB.

Bradford - Enjoyed the longer Bradford session. He was more active and showcased his intelligence. Loved the part about sitting out made him look at the offense from a different point of view, and how it made him love football even more.

TheDynasty is offline Registered User

It was interesting to see how Gruden interacted with all 4 of them based on what we saw.

Bradford- He was talking to him as an evaluator, and like a scout. Asking him why he didnt protect himself. And telling him the things he needed to correct more from a scout position than a coach.

McCoy- It was more on a friendship level. Cracking jokes, yet maintaining a seriousness because it was about football. But, when they did the Bree's study, you could tell Colt got a little motivated. The kid has energy

Tebow- Gruden was kinda just questioning him, and trying to trick him, but Tebow was on the ball with his answers. Had the bubbly personality and kinda rubbed off on Gruden.

Clausen- Gruden was talking to JC as if he was his coach in the nfl. He was straight to the point, and harsh, yet explained why he can't do certain things. I do not see where people say he threw his WR under the bus. Just a lot of hate for this kid out there across the nation. But he was the only one that made constant eye contact, and was writing down everything.

All impressed. Bradford though just kind of seemed like he was going through the motions, but that maybe his personality more than anything.

ManofGod is offline Registered User

For those of you who missed the special the first time, it comes on at 12 noon today on ESPN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12