Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: And Torry Holt has us picking...

Let's keep in mind that our good friend Torry also clearly stated that he thinks Bulger will / should still be the Rams QB this season. That's a unique opinion in itself.

Most of us fans believe MB will be gone through who-knows-what negotiation. Feeley is already trying on his Rams uniform for size. Rams are presumably initiating preliminary negotiations with Bradford.

...The point: Holt's 1st round draft guess is off by several yards.

Conclussion: we go for either Suh of Bradford. If Suh, then pick QB at 33.
    Last edited by RealRam; -03-26-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: QB at pick 33

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    Let's keep in mind that our good friend Torry also clearly stated that he thinks Bulger will / should still be the Rams QB this season. That's a unique opinion in itself.

Most of us fans believe MB will be gone through who-knows-what negotiation. Feeley is already trying on his Rams uniform for size. Rams are presumably initiating preliminary negotiations with Bradford.

...The point: Holt's 1st round draft guess is off by several yards.

Conclussion: we go for either Suh of Bradford. If Suh, then pick QB at 33.
    It is really weird that two of the greatest of the GSOT era Rams, Holt and Faulk, have such odd out-of-the-mainstream views of what The Rams should be doing. Somebody should ask Kurt; he'll probably want a kicker.

TakeSuh is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    I seriously dont know how anyone has McCoy ahead of Suh. The main argument I have heard is that McCoy has better technique then Suh, well who is better then Spags at teaching D-lineman to be successful? Also wouldn't this mean that Suh has a higher ceiling then McCoy since he can still learn and improve him game? Somebody please explain why McCoy is a better prospect.
    first it was mccoy was a better pass rusher (suh 24 tackles for loss in 2009 mccoy 13 suh 12 sacks mccoy 6 to disprove that theory. then it was mccoy was a better run stopper. nebraskas defense was anchored by suh who led his team in tackles two years straight.50 something of his tackles in his senior year were solo. mccoy only had 15 solo tackles to disprove that theory. then it was mccoy had a better burst, but then we watched the combine, the 40 difference wasnt huge at all but the vertical showed how much more explosive suh is. then Mcshay said mccoy was just a better overall player because of his stats of pass deflections and taking double teams. this was shutdown my kipler on his blog the next day saying "suh had 11 pass deflections in 2009, mccoy had 3, suh was double teamed every single play, mccoy wasnt, watch the gameplay mcshay" or something along those lines. i havent heard a new arguement spring foward yet.

The Optimistic Lamb is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Why would a team with the first pick need to use a smokescreen? If they want McCoy, they'll take McCoy. Nobody can stop them. Its not as though there's any real possibility of a trade down to No. 2 or No. 3.
    This regime sent sanchez a plane ticket. But didn't take him... They want to panic other teams into making a trade, at least I think so. This strategy may not have a whole lot of success, but all it takes it one, right? lol

I think its always smart to keep people guessing. And the Rams will never stop trying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12