Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: The Trend of the Week -- Justin Blackmon falling out of the Top 10 in mock drafts

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Re: The Trend of the Week -- Justin Blackmon falling out of the Top 10 in mock drafts

Quote Originally Posted by richtree View Post
    3 major mocks have BLACKMON BETWEEN #6-10

CBS, Rotoworld, and Todd McShay.......

That is a trend for a guy that was never supposed to make it out of the TOP 5 !!!!!!

That shows the Rams passing on him and no one else trying to get him before pick 6

that is hard, concrete evidence....don't spin it...there it is....enough said....
    Ok, I understand now, it was a typo!

You wrote: "falling out of the Top 10"

But you meant:

"falling out of the Top 5"

Fair enough said

richtree is offline Registered User

Re: The Trend of the Week -- Justin Blackmon falling out of the Top 10 in mock drafts

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Ok, I understand now, it was a typo!

You wrote: "falling out of the Top 10"

But you meant:

"falling out of the Top 5"

Fair enough said

I said top 10 because a few mocks went that far, but the trend the downward flow from #2 to 3, 4, to #6 and some say #10-12....

Its just to show a trend of things......I can't wait for this draft.....I can't wait for free agency....I haven't been this excited for Rams football in a long time...

After watching Kendricks, Salas, Pettis, et al.....last year drafted in rounds 3-7 I was so furious with those picks -- I didn't even express my anger on the boards....

When we passed on Aaron Herdandez but reach for Kendricks baffled me.....we passed on Mike Wiliams for Gilyard, etc , etc......

I was a big Spags fan, but I noticed he is not HC material, but will always be a great DC....

He and staff played the conservative route, and then Josh McDaniels ruled last years draft and made things worse......

The good news is the guys we found as Free Agents late in the year may be a huge help to this year:

Wragge, Stewart, Gordo, etc....

can't wait !

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

3 major mocks have BLACKMON BETWEEN #6-10

CBS, Rotoworld, and Todd McShay.......
    What makes a mock "major"? So Rob Rang (Rams take RG3 at #2), Evan Silva (Rams take Claiborne at #4) and Todd McShay (Rams take Kalil at #2) have Blackmon falling. Okay.

Pro Draft Guide, Guy's NFL Draft, UK American Sports, Draft Zoo, YourNFLDraft, Fantasy CPR, NFL Draft Guru, TA's Take, NFLsFuture, Draft Daddy, Sacks-Fumbles Football, Phinsider, Draft King, Oregon Live, NFL Pro Professor, New NFL Draft, Walter Football, Real Sports Hype, Football Fan Spot, My NFL Draft, NFL.com (Breer), NFL.com (Brooks), NFL.com (Wyche), NFL.com (Reuter), Fox Sports, Eagles Mock Draft, GMen HQ, NFL Spin zone, Examiner, Redskins 101, ChrisSteuber.com, FF Toolbox, 12th Man Rising, Browns Future, Lester Legends, Skinn Post, Son of Washington, Mocks & Locks, Uncle Scurvy, The Pickle Barrel, Sports Diehards.....

....are all websites with post-Combine mocks that have Blackmon going between #2 and #4.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I think this thread has run its course.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123