Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Update on Pre-Draft Visits

According to Scout.com, the Rams will be checking out the following players in some capacity (pro day attendance, official visit, private workout) prior to April's draft...

-Louisville DT Amobi Okoye
    -Arkansas CB Chris Houston
    -Central Missouri QB Toby Korrodi
    -Kansas State WR Yamon Figurs
    -Ohio State RB Antonio Pittman
    -Tennessee WR Robert Meachem
    -Texas DE Brian Robinson
    -Nebraska DL Adam Carriker

It should also be noted that Doug Nussmeier (Rams QB Coach) flew to the Stanford pro day specifically to watch QB Trent Edwards.

Welcome to the 2015 Rams Draft Class

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Update on Pre-Draft Visits

If Robinson is available in Rd 3, he would be a great pickup. He got hurt last year, but came back strong at the end of the year. Teams will shy away from him because I think he broke his leg or something like that against Baylor or Oklahoma State but he's a tough kid and makes plays.

chipperjones Guest

If Chris Houston is there for our second round pick I would snatch him without even looking at other prospects. I think that is a good crop of young players.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by chipperjones View Post
    If Chris Houston is there for our second round pick I would snatch him without even looking at other prospects. I think that is a good crop of young players.
    If he's there in round two, I'll eat my hat.

He's a surefire first rounder.

chipperjones Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    If he's there in round two, I'll eat my hat.

He's a surefire first rounder.

I know, I'm just making the statement that he can't be our first round pick. However if he's here in round 2 take him without even looking at other prospects.

Country Guest

I honestly think that Trentr Edwards is pulling a Jason Campbell and will be taken in the late 1st.

Watch Oakland take Calvin Johnson and then trade back inot the 1st and tale Trent Edwards.

keith m. klink Guest

maybe the rams might just take meachum with there pick. i got a lot of flack from you guy's about this kid when i mentioned taking him in the first round, maybe the are looking for the next torry holt. if they like carreker, and he is gone . maybe meachum is the pick.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by keith m. klink View Post
    maybe the rams might just take meachum with there pick. i got a lot of flack from you guy's about this kid when i mentioned taking him in the first round, maybe the are looking for the next torry holt. if they like carreker, and he is gone . maybe meachum is the pick.
    The Rams would be getting a lot of flack from me if Meachem was the pick as well. We just signed Drew Bennett to a $30 million contract, we don't need to spend a 13th overall pick on a receiver and while I think Meachem is underrated as a prospect I don't think he'll be the overwhelming BPA there either.

Welcome to the 2015 Rams Draft Class