Thread: UVA Pro Day

Big Horn is offline Registered User

UVA Pro Day

Hey all,

I've got quite an exciting opportunity coming up in the next month.

Two friends of mine are the sports casters for ABC and CBS here in Charlottesville, VA. They offered to have me accompany them to the UVA Pro-day on March 18.

So with so much interest on the boards in Chris Long and with a possible second round choice in OG/OT Branden Albert (if he slips) I thought I would offer my amateur journalistic abilities to the clan as a special corespondent. Any thoughts or specific things to look out for are welcome.

I'll be sideline with a clipboard, stopwatch, and a silly smile, just hoping the Dolphins don't take Chris number 1.

Big Horn
    Last edited by Big Horn; -03-10-2008 at 03:33 PM.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Re: UVA Pro Day

That's an awesome chance man, I would probably kill a man to be able to attend that pro day. Hey, I wonder if my parents'll be able to usher it in any capacity and sneak me in...

I would watch the position drills that Long goes through, especially the linebacker ones, as if he doesn't do amazing in those, he won't be nearly as enticing to Parcells. You could also try passing word to Parcells or other Cowboy or Dolphin personnel that Long translates horridly to a 3-4 in the NFL.

As for Albert, he won't last past pick 25 in my mind. too versatile and he proved himself without having D-brick there to make everyone look good.

Big Horn is offline Registered User

I doubt they let me get close to the Tuna but if they do I'll have nothing but harsh criticism for my boy Chris.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Welcome aboard to our new Clan correspondant!

That's an awesome opportunity, and a great chance for you to really get the inside information.

I look forward to hearing from you.