Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Vaccaro ? No Freaking Way in Round One!!

DE_Ramfan is offline Registered User

Re: Vaccaro ? No Freaking Way in Round One!!

Who do I talk to about making ClanRam safer? One of those dropped names hit me in the head and I think I have a concussion. I think we should require helmets.
    TekeRam likes this.

Barry Waller is offline Registered User

>>Oh, I get it... because I'm a Republican. Only one problem... I'm not. You see, despite having met me at the Bash, and stalking me on Facebook, you know nothing about me. >>

Oh WOW. Well, I NOW know two things. 1. You can't take a joke, and 2. I know why so many people have said they don't like you. Now the gloves are off, and this "stalking" comment is infuriating, and untrue.

As far as facebook, I NEVER friend request, EVER, so if you are on my friend iist it's because YOU friend requested me. I'll be more than happy to change that immediately, since you don't like people questioning your crazy political ideas on there with some common sense.

SO quit talking about facebook "stalking", trying to make me look bad because if I was in your "yard" it's because you ASKED me to be.

Now I know why the BASH seems to get smaller every tear, and who the gang is coming a DIFFERENT week.

As far as political party, I only know you hate Obama, I have no idea whether you are a Republican. I would guess some more wacky loser party with no chance to ever win anything ever, like the Libertarians. They sit back and ***** no matter WHO is in power.

I try to keep it about Football, but you can't seem to do that, can you.

Now go ahead and delete this, it was meant JUST for YOU anyway.

You need to learn a sense of humor dude. It will get you a long way.

You are KILLING what Dez Urban stood for when he started this clan.

Clearly my attacker are part of your little clique, since you criticize me, make snidely cliquish remarks, and ignore their personal attacks, simply because I show they are wrong, and whyI am saying it.

If ANYONE acts like they KNOW someone, it is you and your little yearly draft clique. How accurate you been the past five years? Got a track record?
    Just like all kingdoms, seems like this one has a young prince taking power and throwing away everything good.

I bet if you put it to a vote of all on here, they would say I probably know more about the darft, and the Rams than your little clique. You should give yourselves a name, like a club.

I just thought folks on here, who have told me they want it in E mails, and in person, woud appr eciate whatever information and personal opinions I may have, but I find THIS board, like so many others hs already descended into factions, into a small group who try to bully everyone else, working in tandem, with the board boss right in with them this time.

Also, I never met you at the Bash. I saw you, but I know absolutely nothing about you other than what you put on facebook. I MET the Majors, I met Rick, I MET Julian, I MET Dez and Moira, etc etc.

There is a lot of responsibility for a board monitor, to not be partial, to not JOIN in getting nasty and snidely deguised as sarcasm.

I have not been on this board much at all, despite being asked to a lot, so I had no idea it was this bad, this lowest denominator.

My bad on that.

Oh, and your mock draft still sucked, sorry.
    Barry Waller

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Waller View Post
    As far as facebook, I NEVER friend request, EVER, so if you are on my friend iist it's because YOU friend requested me. I'll be more than happy to change that immediately, since you don't like people questioning your crazy political ideas on there with some common sense.
    You're right, Barry. I did send you a "friend request" so I could invite you to the Bash. You're welcome.

SO quit talking about facebook "stalking", trying to make me look bad because if I was in your "yard" it's because you ASKED me to be.
    All I know is that you have commented on many of my random status updates (usually with some form of criticism) on topics ranging from Kobe Bryant, Israel and my recent knee injury. Considering I'm nobody to you - just some guy who you saw from accross the room at the Bash - it seems a bit odd that you would take such an interest in my random thoughts. Maybe "stalking" is a bit of an exaggeration, but its not too far off.

Now I know why the BASH seems to get smaller every tear, and who the gang is coming a DIFFERENT week.
    I am fully aware that there are a few people who have broken off on their own. Others have had financial issues, health issues and we, of course, lost a good friend in Randy. Nonetheless, last year we had some new people who joined us, and it was one of the best Bashes we've ever had.

Considering that you claim to be Dez's friend, and the Bash raises money for this site, I would think you would refrain from disparaging the event, but, then again, a lot of what you've written lately has surprised me.

You are KILLING what Dez Urban stood for when he started this clan.
    When Dez tells me that, I'll be concerned. Coming from you, it means nothing.

If ANYONE acts like they KNOW someone, it is you and your little yearly draft clique. How accurate you been the past five years? Got a track record?
    You just don't get it, do you? Nobody cares what our accuracy rate is. As David Letterman used to say "this is an exhibition, not a competition so, as always, no wagering." If you base your self worth on being able to guess who will be drafted and when, so be it. For most of us, its this is just for fun.

I just thought folks on here, who have told me they want it in E mails, and in person, woud appr eciate whatever information and personal opinions I may have, but I find THIS board, like so many others hs already descended into factions, into a small group who try to bully everyone else, working in tandem, with the board boss right in with them this time.
    I too wanted your contributions. I never imagined, though, that you'd present them with such obnoxious arrogance and disrespect.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Waller View Post
    Did Mayock say this BEFORE or AFTER that 4.63 forty in Indy??

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<On the safety class:
    “It‟s a great safety class–best safety class I‟d seen in years. Maybe not with a bunch of first-round guys that you‟re going to run around and say, „That‟s my guy,‟ but depth of the class.
    Again, offensive line, defensive line, inside linebacker, safety

all of the non-sexy positions are pretty deep this year. [Kenny] Vaccaro to me is a really good football player on tape. I‟ll be surprised if he gets past the top 15 or so, which is pretty high for a safety. Matt Elam from Florida, another really good football player; I have him in the second round. And then after that, I have at least 10 or 12 safeties jumbled together; some are only strong [safeties], some are free[safeties] but some could play both that you can get in the second and third rounds. But they‟re all kind of jumbled together right now. I‟m looking forward to watching them run.”

On Texas safety Kenny Vaccaro:

My only issue with Vaccaro is the way they played him this year,
    close to the line of scrimmage.
    I can see his quickness, his change of direction and his tackling ability, all of which I love. The hard part is to find him covering a deep half or a third because he didn‟t do much of that this year. I‟ve had a couple of teams tell me I need to go back and watch some of the tape from last
    year when he played further away from the line of scrimmage to see that, but from what I‟ve heard that checks out as well. I anticipate it will all check out and if he‟s as smart as I‟ve heard he is, then yes he‟s a top 15 pick.
    I'm not sure but he did revise his list after his poor forty time and did not drop him as far as being his top safety.

With the NFL Scouting Combine in the rearview mirror, Mike Mayock unveils the second edition of his position-by-position draft prospect rankings for the 2013 NFL Draft.

Safety

1. Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
    2. Matt Elam, Florida
    3. Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International
    4. Eric Reid, LSU
    5. Shamarko Thomas, Syracuse

New entry: Thomas
    Out: Zeke Motta, Notre Dame (5)
    Charley Casserly as of March 25, 2013 has him going in the first.
    Charles Davis as of March 5, 2013 has him going in the first.

Both of these mocks by NFLN so called experts are clearly after his 40 time. Look it's your opinion and that's fine. Not everyone will see it the way you do. You are putting a lot of weight on his forty time while others are putting on the game tape and saying this guy can flat out play.

All I really care about, what does Les and Fisher think, is he a good fit for the Rams in round one and we won't know that until draft day.

I must move on from this one and say we will agree to disagree.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Due to additional personal attacks that do not meet our board standards of civility, this thread is now locked.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345