Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Virginia LB Kai Parham declares for the NFL Draft

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=2285718

I really like this guy as either a second or third round option for the Rams - we'd probably be pretty lucky if he fell into the third. Good size (6'3", 245-250), pretty good speed, sideline-to-sideline player who is very stout against the run. He's played in a 3-4 at Virginia but I don't see any reason why he couldn't hold down the MLB position in a 4-3.

ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Virginia LB Kai Parham declares for the NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=2285718

I really like this guy as either a second or third round option for the Rams - we'd probably be pretty lucky if he fell into the third. Good size (6'3", 245-250), pretty good speed, sideline-to-sideline player who is very stout against the run. He's played in a 3-4 at Virginia but I don't see any reason why he couldn't hold down the MLB position in a 4-3.
    Kind of surprised at this one. I figured he and Poluzsny would be the top LB next year. I guess that injury to Brooks got him to thinking about the future.

I'd take him in the 2nd round.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod