Thread: Wahl signed

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Wahl signed

From Rotoworld:

Mike Wahle-G- Seahawks Feb. 14 - 6:16 pm et

Seahawks signed G Mike Wahle to a multi-year contract.
    It's likely for two years. Wahle isn't the borderline Pro Bowler he once was, but will only be 31 this season and knows coach Mike Holmgren's offense. He figures to battle Mansfield Wrotto and Chris Gray to start at right guard.

Alec22 is offline Registered User

Re: Wahl signed

that hurts, hes still a good guard and we could have used him next year.

Mooselini Guest

man...I think we should sign a new player sometime soon before we regret it.

PHAT-MONEY Guest

ok.. i take it back.. linehan is incompetant.. he is useless. fire him now!! al can be our coach. we wonder why were not good. we never jump on oppurtunitys when we have them, we wait till the end to sign someone. I swear.. we will sign LJ Shelton, because is a former dolphin. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh... It's ok.. i believe in Linehan. and don't tell me he is old. nowdays O-lineman play 18 years in the leauge. and 31 is not old by any means. ahh.. Im good.. it's ok now.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I do wonder, has free agency even really begun yet?

Most players have yet to be offered contracts for re-signing, and all teams have first dibs to their own players. I think the resoning behind this is that Wahle was released, allowing the hawks to make a move.

Bottom line: Don't freak out. Nobody else is available yet, as free agency doesn't officiallty begin, generally, till early march.

Large_Ant Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    From Rotoworld:

Mike Wahle-G- Seahawks Feb. 14 - 6:16 pm et

Seahawks signed G Mike Wahle to a multi-year contract.
    It's likely for two years. Wahle isn't the borderline Pro Bowler he once was, but will only be 31 this season and knows coach Mike Holmgren's offense. He figures to battle Mansfield Wrotto and Chris Gray to start at right guard.
    Rotoworld is off their rocker. Wahle will immediately take over as the starter at LG. Chris Gray will most likely retire and if he doesn't, he'll end up as the backup center. Mansfield Wrotto, Ray Willis, and the deposed LG Rob Sims will all battle for the RG spot.

itsguud is offline Registered User

Do the seahawks just take every player the Rams should, to mock us? They snatch up all our best players who go to FA and if someone is available that WE could use, they grab them.... always with the mocking. Why does our FO suck so much.

PHAT-MONEY Guest

it makes all the sence in the world for him to go to Seattle. but maybe not for 5 years. Mike holmgreen was mike wahles coach in greenbay. i guess they wanted 1 more season together. but we still need to go jump on these F/A Quick.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    man...I think we should sign a new player sometime soon before we regret it.
    Quote Originally Posted by itsguud View Post
    Why does our FO suck so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by PHAT-MONEY View Post
    but we still need to go jump on these F/A Quick.
    Free agency hasn't even started yet, calm down.

PHAT-MONEY Guest

no, but there are some out there that wont be available when free agency does start. quality players that WE could Use. But yeah.. Lets just Wait until there's no time left.. makes since, considering were talking about linehan. don't say they will cost to much.. you have to spend the money to be successful. we have the cap, might as well use it. building through the Draft, Isint somthing that linehan has time for... nor do we.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by PHAT-MONEY View Post
    no, but there are some out there that wont be available when free agency does start. quality players that WE could Use. But yeah.. Lets just Wait until there's no time left.. makes since, considering were talking about linehan. don't say they will cost to much.. you have to spend the money to be successful. we have the cap, might as well use it. building through the Draft, Isint somthing that linehan has time for... nor do we.
    Good grief. We're talking about a lineman that was reuniting with a former coach, a guy who was cut on Monday and had signed with Seattle on Thursday without visiting with any other NFL team. That's a draw that Seattle has that money from the Rams is not going to compete with.

Again, free agency hasn't even started yet. Take a breath and have some patience. Why do people insist on complaining when the Rams aren't in the mix for every single "name" free agent available?