Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Country Guest

Re: Weak Rumor, but good discussion

Quote Originally Posted by keith m. klink View Post
    i don't take too much of this , and i'll tell you why.hubison, hit it on the head, that this guy wanted attention.but also , linehan would have to had a moron on his staff to discuss this, and i don't think that he does.if a profesional coach called carriker a stand up guy, and tyler a problem child that they have to babysit and KEEP OUT OF JAIL, then they just instantly made this kid a multi-millionair with a defamation of carracter and slander lawsuit, not to mention the implications of being very racially prejudice. i don't think one of linehans gut's would do that, and if he did, i'm sure that he already has his office cleared out and he's home explaining to his wife why he lost his job, and he needs to train for a DIFFERANT one.
    He says that Tyler has shad some legal troubles, which is true he never says problem child.

Would anyone here be suprosed if the Rams drafted Tank Tyler given the state of our NT position.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Country View Post
    He says that Tyler has shad some legal troubles, which is true he never says problem child.

Would anyone here be suprosed if the Rams drafted Tank Tyler given the state of our NT position.
    Surprised if we take him at 13? Yes
    Surprised if we trade down to the 20's and take him? No

Disappointed, either way. The more I hear of Tyler, the more I think he's trouble waiting to happen.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Country Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Surprised if we take him at 13? Yes
    Surprised if we trade down to the 20's and take him? No

Disappointed, either way. The more I hear of Tyler, the more I think he's trouble waiting to happen.
    The arrest seem to be stupid stuff [young guy gets drunk] and do not cocern me as much as some players. I think Tyler has the skills that we need and we may need to over look a few off field issues to get him. The rams will have interviewed him and gotten to the bottom of the arrests.

If you want to hear some concerning stuff look at the MIlwakee article about Branch.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

The arrest seem to be stupid stuff [young guy gets drunk] and do not cocern me as much as some players.
    The spitting towards a game official I can understand because I've heard that wasn't intentional. But having an arrest for assaulting a Raleigh police officer and a citation for being intoxicated and disruptive in a public place where he supposedly was challenging people to fight him is pretty concerning no matter how you slice it. This isn't the résumé you look for when you're adding players to your team, especially after you just had a tight end in trouble for a DUI.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Country Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The spitting towards a game official I can understand because I've heard that wasn't intentional. But having an arrest for assaulting a Raleigh police officer and a citation for being intoxicated and disruptive in a public place where he supposedly was challenging people to fight him is pretty concerning no matter how you slice it. This isn't the résumé you look for when you're adding players to your team, especially after you just had a tight end in trouble for a DUI.
    I think the Rams will sort all of this stuff out, but more serious charges have been leveled against Brandon Merriweather and no one has made to big an issue.

I like the way Tyler plays.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Sorry for being ignorant of Tyler's troubles. Can someone tell me when he has been getting into trouble? Is it recent?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I think the Rams will sort all of this stuff out, but more serious charges have been leveled against Brandon Merriweather and no one has made to big an issue.
    What?! No one has made too big of an issue out of it? The most recent incident dropped him from a first rounder into the second or third round and magnified the shooting incident as well. I don't know how you can say no one has made a big issue about that when his stock fell 1-2 rounds as a result of the on-field brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    Sorry for being ignorant of Tyler's troubles. Can someone tell me when he has been getting into trouble? Is it recent?
    I mentioned three of them in my last post prior to this one in this thread. The assaulting a police officer was July 2005, and I believe spitting on the official was this year. I'm not sure about the citation, it may have been the same night as the issue with the officer.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

thoey is offline Registered User

Or... All of this could be another smoke screen. We won't know who the Rams are going to draft until they make the pick. Not saying it can't be discussed, but...
    This space for rent...

keith m. klink Guest

so sorry country, i was just making a play on words, it's hard for me to write and remember exact things anymore, i've been home for 4 years now trying to recouperate from a head injury from and explosion at my past job.so i don't always get things correct, but i try my best. thats why i ask you guy's for help, and take what you say very serious on serious matters and laugh when you guy's are jabbin at people. i'll try harder to be correct next time.

NJRAM57 Guest

They need to draft a DE or DT in the first. If it requires trading down, then they will have to attempt it. Branch, Okoye, Anderson and Adams should be the targets, in my view, with Charles Johnson, Anthony Spencer, Justin Harrell and Brandon Mebane the secondary choices.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12