Rambos is offline Registered User

With weekend draft closing in…

I have to admit, I don’t really have a clue who we will take.
    The Jenkins trade really mucks up the water and now Nick is making a case for a CB. I am lost, I know who I want but really not sure how this will play out.

I hope to see all of you draft day in the chat room, last year was a blast, two days of Clan members coming and going, plenty of beer and pizza for all. I can’t wait for draft weekend looking forward to hours of Rams football talk. If you are new to the board, you have to come in to chat; some of our members really know their stuff, calling out the names of players before they get picked!

Hope to see you all on draft the weekend go Rams!

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: With weekend draft closing in…

The chat was the best part of draft weekend last year.

It starts at about Quarter to two in the mornign over here, and is well worth the early start. I don't plan to miss it this year, either.

And Rambos is right- The more the merrier!

RamsNation is offline Registered User

Barring any company or freakin' family coming over, I WILL BE HERE.

keith m. klink Guest

by then my draft board will have changed 5-10 times , but i will be their for the first time , early. i have my birthday party on draft day , and i do all the cookin. BBQ - chichen and ribs , home made mozzarella stuffed crust pizza's , usually buffalo chicken , and meaty pizza's ( no man likes vegatables on draft day) hot chicken salad , cheese nacho's , and sausage calzone's . and don't forget , i put beer on ice 2 day's before , cuz warm beer blow's , and it always ruins a good draft pick . MMMMMMM BARB-Q UUUUUHHHH.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by keith m. klink View Post
    by then my draft board will have changed 5-10 times , but i will be their for the first time , early. i have my birthday party on draft day , and i do all the cookin. BBQ - chichen and ribs , home made mozzarella stuffed crust pizza's , usually buffalo chicken , and meaty pizza's ( no man likes vegatables on draft day) hot chicken salad , cheese nacho's , and sausage calzone's . and don't forget , i put beer on ice 2 day's before , cuz warm beer blow's , and it always ruins a good draft pick . MMMMMMM BARB-Q UUUUUHHHH.
    where in N.Y. do you live ,i live upstate around Saratoga,that sounds really good,i will be at GC's for the draft or else maybe you could have had me over for the draft,just kidding man,enjoy all that food.

keith m. klink Guest

JK , I live in a suberb of SYRACUSE , north , just outside the city limits , between syracuse , and north syracuse . and anyone who likes the rams is welcome , because all my friends like either the DOLPHINS , COWBOYS , and GIANTS .

Country is offline Registered User

Forget a CB and grab an impact S.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

im definitely going to be on the chat, its the quickest way for me to find out whats going on. i cant see it live, the radio is on some kind of delay and the websites take a bit to update

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247 View Post
    im definitely going to be on the chat, its the quickest way for me to find out whats going on. i cant see it live, the radio is on some kind of delay and the websites take a bit to update
    Same for me. I used the Sportingnews radio last year, and it was just a moment behind the Clan.