throwback week

Thread: What IF

itsguud is offline Registered User

What IF

I've just been looking through the off-season moves as well as many, many mock drafts from you lot and the "experts". I still don't, personally, want one of the 1st round DL's available; would prefer a trade; but say they are all gone at 13 and Willis is gone and Landry.

Then wonder why they are all gone and look to the board to see that Brady Quinn has dropped to us at 13. We are solid at QB I love bulger and preech him to NFL fans. But now what do you do? Trade back? Who would want him from behind us that could offer something valubale enough for the 13th? When I say valuable enough I mean DL help.

Of course you will all tell me that this couldn't happen and I'm prepared for all the shots that I'll get for posting this ... especially from my good buddy Hubsion ! j/k But it could happen. The teams ahead of us, that are in need of a QB all have big holes at other positions. There are teams behind us that might want to move up to get D help that WILL go ahead of us. So now what do you do?

Just something interesting for everyone to think about/ discuss...

THE DRAFT LOOMS....:l :r :l

mde8352gorams is online now Registered User

Re: What IF

Brady Quinn will never get past #9 Miami. For us at 13 I want Darrelle Revis, particularly if we make the Kris Jenkins trade, now we have a defense that Jim Haslett can make one of the better units in the NFC.

itsguud is offline Registered User

Re: What IF

I had a feeling Brady Quinn was dropping down like this. It was still nuts to see it 'actually' happen though!:r