Results 1 to 3 of 3
For what it's worth: Long over Dorsey for these reasons-
1. I like Ryan and AC inside for the long term. I think AC has the potential to develop into something special at UT.
2. I know he's been cleared medically, BUT, considering the above and that he's been playing thru injuries, I don't feel comfortable spending a #2 overall pick on Dorsey and then making him play on turf.
3. Rumple Littleskin.
5. I think 4.75 is very comparable / similar speed to other current top DEs and Long has excellent shuttle time.
6. Long has been productive, consistently. He's also lived in the Howie Long school of hand to hand, which if I am correct is something AC was seeing Howie for some tutoring on.
7. Long and Carriker, come on, that is an absolutely monster set. Possible 3-4 look.
8. Motor, Long has an undeniable motor. So that won't hurt us. I want the motor. I didn't like Jimmy Model T Kennedy type effort.
Re: For what it's worth: Long over Dorsey for these reasons-
I'm afraid they're going to screw it up.
Jimmy Kennedy, Damione Lewis, Anthony Hargrove, Wroten-off....
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 5Last Post: -11-23-2008, 08:57 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 3Last Post: -04-24-2008, 02:02 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 2Last Post: -04-09-2008, 09:53 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 2Last Post: -03-17-2008, 07:59 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 0Last Post: -01-05-2008, 09:34 AM