CanadianRamsFan is offline Registered User

What would you expect?

I'm curious as it looks like, for the most part, people think it will be either Suh or Bradford. My question is what would you expect from them? If we draft Suh what kind of season do you think he would have? Same question with Bradford.

thickandthin Guest

Re: What would you expect?

I'm pretty sure if we get Suh he won't be that big in stats himself, Long will start getting more sacks/pressure because Suh will have double teamed, our secondary will start getting better because of the extra pressure on the QB, etc...... Bradford, I can't tell you what I expect out of him right now until we get some weapons in the draft for him.

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Re: What would you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianRamsFan View Post
    I'm curious as it looks like, for the most part, people think it will be either Suh or Bradford. My question is what would you expect from them? If we draft Suh what kind of season do you think he would have? Same question with Bradford.
    Suh will get plugged in right away, and will get multiple TFL because everyone will still be double teaming ling until he proves himself, I dont think he comes in and puts up great sack numbers, he probably has to adjust to the NFL level a little bit.

Bradford on the other hand will sit the bench until at the very very least, the bye week.(I hope) Sitting a QB gives him a good time to adjust to the Speed of the game and time to learn the playbook and build a rhythm with receivers.