What your expectations for draft positions?

1 should start from day one and have impact? If he finds the field during his first year that fine by me as long as he plays? Sometimes it takes a year to get going.

2 should start from day one and have impact? If he finds the field during his first year that fine by me as long as he plays? Sometimes it takes a year to get going.

3 should start from day one and have impact? If he finds the field during his first year that fine by me as long as he plays? Sometimes it takes a year to get going.

4 should start from day one and have impact? If he finds the field during his first year that fine by me as long as he plays? Sometimes it takes a year to get going.

5 should start from day one and have impact? If he finds the field during his first year that fine by me as long as he plays? Sometimes it takes a year to get going.

6 should start from day one and have impact? If he finds the field during his first year that fine by me as long as he plays? Sometimes it takes a year to get going.

7 should start from day one and have impact? If he finds the field during his first year that fine by me as long as he plays? Sometimes it takes a year to get going.