Thread: what's on day 2

keith m. klink Guest

what's on day 2

i know we all have a lot to say about our first round pick , de - dt - lb , but what about day 2. lets start some crap here, we need some depth on this team and some new blood. just look at the roster, i believe i counted 13 players on our team with 11 or more years in the league, and i know our offensive line looks a lot better with the new kids, but steusse is a gonner, he wants to start. mccullum and timmerman would be awsome veteran leaders and teachers for the kids, and to sub for the kids , but will they?, and terrell has to be let go, he wouldn't have the opperation and he is doing no rehab, just eating. so here's a shot in the dark andrew carnihan , arizona st. ot - 6" 8 290 . will add weight , and joe staley , central michigan. keep an eye on this kid , by april he might move way up the latter. much talent.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Re: what's on day 2

if day 1 is hard to predict, day two is even worse

so much happens between now and then, and then you get people that drop way lower then is expected

LARAM is offline Registered User

Re: what's on day 2

I like Jesse Daniels /Safety, out of LSU. Some mock drafts have him going in the 3rd round. I say if he's left in the 4th or 5th we snatch him up, he is kinda small but a solid player and would be good for depth. He played along side Laron Landry, and they shut most everything down that came there way, while maintaining a top 5 defense in college the past 3 years.