Thread: Who is with me?

RamsNation is offline Registered User

Who is with me?

It may just be me, but is anybody else ready to rip out their eyeballs from their sockets, and pound on every bodily extremity with a ball pein hammer? I have to know who we are getting this weekend!!! Why can't the draft just get here already?. I have spent waaaaaay to much time over the last 4 months (countless hours, seriously) picking apart these prospects and now I must see how it all goes down. I am as curious about rounds 4-7 as I am 1,2,and 3. I want a better idea about our chances next year, our plan on defense, and to KNOW WHO WE ARE GETTING!!!.....I am usually the quiet, layed back, cool calm and collected type but my passion for the draft has completely consumed me. I feel like I'm 6 years old and waiting for Christmas. Anyway, just wanted to know if I am alone in my enthusiasm(as I am between my fiancee and her children) or if you guys feel the same.Talk to me CLANRAMS, give me some emotional support, tell me I am not crazy and Draft weekend is a big deal. Or tell me my family is right and I am a loser.

Country is offline Registered User

Re: Who is with me?

It is a huge deal I would rather watch it then celebrate my birthday.

But I can't because of football spring camp.

max
    max is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsNation View Post
    Talk to me CLANRAMS, give me some emotional support, tell me I am not crazy and Draft weekend is a big deal. Or tell me my family is right and I am a loser.
    The choices you present are not mutually exclusive. <kidding>

But draft weekend is HUGE.

I was in NYC yesterday, and there are banners all over Midtown Manhattan announcing the NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall. It's a big deal.

So I dragged my wife over to RCMH which is on the west side of Rockefeller Center just to show her the preparation. She gets it now. But I couldn't convince her to go back on Saturday. Anyway the pizza at Lombardi's was worth the trip in.

The last 3 months have been a lot of fun trying to figure out who will be this years new Rams. Watching players move up and down the board is pretty cool. I went from begging for Okoye to dismissing him. Barring a total shock, I believe our pick will be either Anderson, Carriker, or Revis, in that order. Chances are real good that one of them will be there at #13.

timsum1283 is offline Registered User

I feel the exact same way as you RamsNation. Also last year, the first day of the draft was on my birthday but that came 2nd to the draft. Tye Hill was one of the best birthday presents i got.

Black Hills Ramman is offline Registered User

It all comes down to overkill, specualtion and anticipation. So Rip and pound away as Saturday will take forever to get here such as an 8 year old boy waiting for Christmas and his Red Rider BB gun. Let's just hope the whole thing doesn't wind up putting out an eye!
    BLACK HILLS RAMMAN