bruce4life is offline Registered User

Who out of the Giants roster is the most likely to become a RAM next year???

Out of the Giants free agents/ players on their roster, do you you guys think could or will be wearing a RAMS uni next season.

I'm going out on a limb here but I think James Butler would compliment OJ Atogwe very nicely on this ballclub

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Who out of the Giants roster is the most likely to become a RAM next year???

I don't know that he actually makes the move, but I'd agree Butler is probably the most obvious choice. If I were to bet on one name, that would be the one.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Who out of the Giants roster is the most likely to become a RAM next year???

agree on Butler...tho recently ive noticed that a few mocks have William Moore dropping to the second round..i know mocks can get things very wrong,but if he dropped to the second id love us to have him..plus of course with him playing his college career in Missouri..he`d be an instant fans favorite with a section of our fans.

back to the topic after a lil de-railment...apart from Butler none stick out to me,tho im not sure of the entire list,but none of the ones on Offense seem like players we gonna pick up...Ward is good but i feel we could pick up someone in the middle rounds who can be as effective a back-up...Toomer is a good pro but only at a cut price would i think we`d look at him..remember we are trying to get younger.

keith m. klink Guest

Qb- david carr.