Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Re: Who's going to be here for the draft?????

I will be on the chatroom then, but has anyone got a link to where i can listen to the draft online for free?

Ive never listened to it before, and it will be interesting to have it on in the background while im playing FFVII

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ramjiggy
    newbie here..love to join the chat room..where and when?..gimme the link,please... btw..hope they can trade down and still get manny lawson.
    Just click on the ClanRam Chatroom link to the right of the screen. It's the one with the Janine Garofalo looking chick with the megaphone.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Just click on the ClanRam Chatroom link to the right of the screen. It's the one with the Janine Garofalo looking chick with the megaphone.
    Party Foul on HUbison....Party Foul on HUbison....

Comparing anything on ClanRam to Janine Garafalo is just wrong....however, there is a strong resemblence.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    Party Foul on HUbison....Party Foul on HUbison....

Comparing anything on ClanRam to Janine Garafalo is just wrong....however, there is a strong resemblence.
    You're right, my bad. And in order to comply with the re-emergence of the Fairness Doctrine, I will say that while an angry white girl screaming into a megaphone does remind me of JG, I must admit I liked her in Mystery Men.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

serkicker32 Guest

:sad: I wont be able to watch the first day at all I work from noon til midnight :sad:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12