Thread: Willis

Mr. Gaz is offline Registered User

Willis

Being new to the draft this year and not following college football I was just wondering...

If we do get Jenkins and most of the DL prospects are gone would we draft Willis?

NFL.com has him listed as an ILB and I don't know if he has ever played SLB before.

So if we did draft him would we put him as a SLB or move him in the Middle and move WW?

But moving WW would have implications on Pisa as they are both WLBs.

What would we do?

Rambos is offline Registered User

Re: Willis

He has the versatility to play inside or outside linebacker in the NFL. Willis has decent coverage skills to cover running backs and tight ends downfield.
    From what I have read he can play both.

general counsel is offline Registered User

Willis would be a great pick, but i doubt he will make it past buffalo at 12 unless somehow adrian peterson is there for them to take. I think the best pick for us if we get jenkins would be jamaal anderson (if available), followed by leon hall or reevis (whichever corner the coaches like the best). I am assuming that carriker is also gone at that point

ramming speed to all

general counsel

81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    Willis would be a great pick, but i doubt he will make it past buffalo at 12 unless somehow adrian peterson is there for them to take. I think the best pick for us if we get jenkins would be jamaal anderson (if available), followed by leon hall or reevis (whichever corner the coaches like the best). I am assuming that carriker is also gone at that point

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Anderson is very interesting,quite a few people have him on the board when we pick. A matter of weeks ago he was a sure top 10 pick,he would be a good addition to the team..

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

i would still like us to take a DT even if we do get Jenkins, just because if Jenkins is there then a player like Branch or Okoye will have a pro bowler to learn from, and could develop into a great DT in the future