Check this out:
Some of the mocks on here are pretty ridiculous, but it's interesting to see what NFL fans at large are predicting. The stats only include drafts that have been updated within the last two weeks. Here are the consensus picks for slots 1-11 as of this posting. When there is more than one player very commonly drafted, I'll list the top two.
Team/Player Percentage of Drafts
1. Texans: Reggie Bush 89%
2. Saints: Matt Leinart 76.5%
3. Titans: Vincent Young 70.2%
4. Jets: D'Brickashaw Ferguson 56.8%
5. GB: Mario Williams 41.2%/A.J. Hawk 38.6%
6. SF: A.J. Hawk 32.8%/Mario Williams 24.2%
7. Oakland: Michael Huff 17.5%/A.J. Hawk 16.6%
8. Bills: Haloti Ngata 65.4%
9. Lions: Jay Cutler 22.8%/Michael Huff 22.5%
10. Cards: DeAngelo Williams 37.8%/Lendale White 23.1%
11. Rams: Vernon Davis 31.1%/ Jimmy Williams 21.2% (Huff also takes 14.3% but is presumably gone by this point in other drafts)
Now obviously the fans are not the ones making the decisions. It's also hard to tell how much combine influence is in there, but from these numbers, Oakland stands out as the one people disagree on most with the two most chosen picks only accounting for 34.1% of drafts combined, and Vernon Davis doesn't show up very high on anyone else's list just yet. He was picked by the ***** 6.8% of the time,Raiders 8.3%, Bills 4.6%,Lions 2.3%, and Cards 5.3%.