Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    RamsFan16's Avatar
    RamsFan16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,072
    Rep Power
    38

    Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    http://www.efplfp.stealingisgood.com/wpt.html


    Try it out. Its pretty fun!

    RamsFan16

  2. #2
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    18,931
    Rep Power
    147

    Re: Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    Perfect in 55 seconds.

  3. #3
    RamsFan16's Avatar
    RamsFan16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,072
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    Well I finished with like 5 right.
    RamsFan16

  4. #4
    Chiledog's Avatar
    Chiledog is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Chile
    Age
    55
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    Thanks for the link. I tries the test and came to the conclusion tht the real test has got to be more difficult than that. That really was child's play.
    "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie', until you can find a rock." Will Rogers

  5. #5
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    18,931
    Rep Power
    147

    Re: Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiledog
    Thanks for the link. I tries the test and came to the conclusion tht the real test has got to be more difficult than that. That really was child's play.
    Believe it or not, those are the types of questions on the Wonderlic exam. 50 questions, 12 minutes.

  6. #6
    RamsFan16's Avatar
    RamsFan16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,072
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Believe it or not, those are the types of questions on the Wonderlic exam. 50 questions, 12 minutes.
    Are you serious? How could you not get them 100%
    RamsFan16

  7. #7
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    18,931
    Rep Power
    147

    Re: Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    Some of them are supposedly somewhat tricky, though. For instance, one NFL prospect said one question on the Wonderlic read something like this:

    "Mary is 5 years old. Her brother Jim is twice her age. How old will Mary be when Jim is 20?"

    At first glance, you might look at that problem and say, okay if Jim is twice Mary's age, then Mary would be half of Jim's age when he's 20, so Mary's ten.

    But Mary would really be 15, because it would take 10-year-old Jim ten years to become 20, and Mary would become 15-years-old in those ten years. Jim is only twice Mary's age when Mary is five because there's a five year difference.

    So if a guy is nervous and just isn't paying attention, I could see missing a couple questions worded like that. But that's why the agent is supposed to have you take some practice tests before the combine and gear you up for it.

  8. #8
    RamsFan16's Avatar
    RamsFan16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,072
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Some of them are supposedly somewhat tricky, though. For instance, one NFL prospect said one question on the Wonderlic read something like this:

    "Mary is 5 years old. Her brother Jim is twice her age. How old will Mary be when Jim is 20?"

    At first glance, you might look at that problem and say, okay if Jim is twice Mary's age, then Mary would be half of Jim's age when he's 20, so Mary's ten.

    But Mary would really be 15, because it would take 10-year-old Jim ten years to become 20, and Mary would become 15-years-old in those ten years. Jim is only twice Mary's age when Mary is five because there's a five year difference.

    So if a guy is nervous and just isn't paying attention, I could see missing a couple questions worded like that. But that's why the agent is supposed to have you take some practice tests before the combine and gear you up for it.
    Ok. Its alot harder than my first impression with that question. I'd automatically put down 10.
    RamsFan16

  9. #9
    RAM-BO's Avatar
    RAM-BO is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, VA
    Posts
    906
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    lol I blazed through it and made some dumb mistakes, got a 7

  10. #10
    bruce_wannabe Guest

    Re: Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    if thats how easy the wonderlic test is then wow!!!!!!!! nine of nine in one minute...

  11. #11
    CanadianRam!'s Avatar
    CanadianRam! is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    i got perfect as well, around 1 minute...very easy!!!

  12. #12
    Fat Pang's Avatar
    Fat Pang is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,603
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    Can't be that easy surely..............................

    If young got 6 out of 50 I'd worry about his ability to walk in a straight line and form coherent sentences.

  13. #13
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,025
    Rep Power
    164

    Re: Wonderlic Test that you can take online

    I got 9/9 in one minute, and I've been drinking rum and coke for the last half hour.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. -01-08-2008, 10:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •