general counsel Guest

Would you trade the 19 and our #3

To move ahead of the saints to take thomas davis? Said another way, thomas davis and a #3 vs. Jammal Brown/barnes/pool/marlinjackson.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Re: Would you trade the 19 and our #3

The only way I'd make that deal is if we could have a chance of landing Alex Barron.

general counsel Guest

Double Z, who would you take straight up, davis or brown.

general counsel

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel

general counsel
    I don't know about ZZ, but in our situation, I'd take Brown over Davis in a heartbeat. I'm sure there are valid reasons to go either way, but I can't bear another year of watching LDEs run right up Bulger's grill 40 times a game.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

general counsel Guest

I hear you loud and clear on the right tackle situation hubison. Can you stand another year of receivers and tight ends killing us over the middle every week and another year of not being able to stop the run with any support from the safety spot?

Obviously we need both. I dont know the answer, but a huge key is where the depth is in the draft and which guy has a better chance of making an immediate impact.

Heres what i believe. If you could guarantee me that both a safety and a right tackle would have the same immediate impact, i would for sure take the right tackle since without protection on the right side, our offense is adveresly impacted on every passing play and the risk of injury to bulger goes so far up it puts our season in jeopardy. Bulger is NOT a replaceable guy on our team.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

NFLTopGun is offline Registered User

Trade up to get Barron... He's a beast like Pace... That'll be nice to see the twins up there protecting Bulger... We can take a good safety in 2nd round...
    :clanram: DIE HARD RAMS' FAN!

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Brown without a doubt. I don't buy into the hype on Davis. I think he's a definite bust possibility. Brown seems like more of a sure thing.