born is offline Registered User

would you want Lamont?

Lamont jordan of the Oakland Raiders ,might get relased in the coming days! As insurance should we pick him up ,in case something happens to s-jax,or just to have a capeable back up! You know the new NFL is A 2 back system!this could give s-jax a break and keep him fresh!!

MASSIVE is offline Registered User

Re: would you want Lamont?

Quote Originally Posted by born View Post
    Lamont jordan of the Oakland Raiders ,might get relased in the coming days! As insurance should we pick him up ,in case something happens to s-jax,or just to have a capeable back up! You know the new NFL is A 2 back system!this could give s-jax a break and keep him fresh!!
    I would be a good move to get a more capeable backup, but Lamont jordan would cost to much.

moloch41 is offline Registered User

I liked him when he was with the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets, but I haven't heard much abouth him since he's gone to Oakland other than losing his job to Justin Fargas.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Nope. I wouldn't touch him now. We still have Pittman (from sources is impressing our coaching staff, including Saunders). I believe its time for the Rams to start new and young. Keeping Pittman and Leonard as our back ups is the right way to go. These guys have already been signed for a few years.

born is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    Nope. I wouldn't touch him now. We still have Pittman (from sources is impressing our coaching staff, including Saunders). I believe its time for the Rams to start new and young. Keeping Pittman and Leonard as our back ups is the right way to go. These guys have already been signed for a few years.
    So you think if something was to happen to S-jax,the rams could win games with pittman as the #1 back! I think not. S-jax is holding out right now,the teams needs to have some leverage ,just in case the holdout is longer than anticipated,also have a good backup and not pick up the trash thats left in free agency,plus s--jax wants LT money.He's in the ballpark but not on the feild!

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

No he always seems to have back problems, and besides that the Pats have already signed him.