Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Yahoo Sports Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Javaman View Post
    Hmm!! Maybe they know something we don't. Anyways, I think Revis would be an excellent pickup for the Rams. It would make the Rams a little young in the backfield tho. The best way for the Rams to fix the middle now is to work with what they got because they should be familiar with the what is expected of them and have an entire off season to work on it. I choose to think the D is going to surprise some people this year but hey I also choose to believe that I could have abs like the guys in '300" if I only had the time!!

BBBBWWWWAAAAHHHH....nice one about the abs Javaman.....kudos for that one.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    take the DT later
    And my only point is this is exceptionally easy to say but infinitely more difficult to actually do. This draft is pretty solid in terms of quality cornerback prospects. I could probably count on one hand the number of massive nose tackles we could look at if we pass on Branch in round one. You be the judge.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Country is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    And my only point is this is exceptionally easy to say but infinitely more difficult to actually do. This draft is pretty solid in terms of quality cornerback prospects. I could probably count on one hand the number of massive nose tackles we could look at if we pass on Branch in round one. You be the judge.
    I agree there are queslity CBs going all the way into the 3rd round. Quality DTs always go much higher and they go quick.

chiguy is offline Registered User

The only thing that matters here is that we don't select a lineman of any kind in the first two rounds, in a draft where said linemen are available. It completely lacks credibility as a consequence. The Rams will take a DT if available in the first round and a DE if available in the second. Beekman would be a nice addition, but not over a pass rusher. Revis would be a good addition, but not at the addition of addressing the D-line.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12