Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Alright damnit....

Like the Land Cruiser pic!

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Losing weight is simple. Forget South beach north beach atkins all that crap. I at one time in my life weighed 268 that is when i was 5ft 10 I am now 6 ft 2 I lost it all by running and Cutting out saturated fats. Eat your carbs if you are working out other wise you will destroy your organs just get your carbs from whole weat and grain watch the bleached flower and heavy starches. Of course eat a ton of fruit. Run Run and then run some more if not running swim. I lost 20 pounds after thanksgiving this year in about 7 weeks. I ran 3 miles a day and watched the saturated fat intake. Eat your CARBS IF YOU WORK OUT PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your headed for diabetes if you do not.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by LaRamsFanLongTime
    Losing weight is simple. Forget South beach north beach atkins all that crap. I at one time in my life weighed 268 that is when i was 5ft 10 I am now 6 ft 2 I lost it all by running and Cutting out saturated fats. Eat your carbs if you are working out other wise you will destroy your organs just get your carbs from whole weat and grain watch the bleached flower and heavy starches. Of course eat a ton of fruit. Run Run and then run some more if not running swim. I lost 20 pounds after thanksgiving this year in about 7 weeks. I ran 3 miles a day and watched the saturated fat intake. Eat your CARBS IF YOU WORK OUT PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your headed for diabetes if you do not.
    That sounds a lot like my diet. Tons of chicken and fish, and all the fruit and fiber one man can stand. Not to be gross, but between being gassy from the fruit and the forest full of fiber I've been putting down...well, you know where I'm having to spend large portions of my day. Let's just say, I'm caught up on my reading.

Yea, yea, I know...T.M.I.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

theodus69 is offline Registered User

I was alright at 170 5'9 when Iwas working out last year, But Elbow surgery twice and A broken foot(DON'T ASK) I hit about 185 and soft! So I'm on my way back, work has taken off some of the weight but a good lean diet couldn't hurt!Shades seems to have the right Idea!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    I was alright at 170 5'9 when Iwas working out last year, But Elbow surgery twice and A broken foot(DON'T ASK)
    hmmmmm.....don't ask.....that is hard to ignore....

So did you drop something big, kick something hard, or get run over by a moose?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RammieGirl is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    hmmmmm.....don't ask.....that is hard to ignore....

So did you drop something big, kick something hard, or get run over by a moose?
    I agree Utter, whenever you see the words "DON'T ASK", well, Enquirer minds wanna know!!! Spill it bud!!! We won't tell anybody!!! LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12