Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 131
  1. #46
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Who the hell is that fruity guy with the shoe strings tied to his head? I want to kick his ass.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #47
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,263
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Who the hell is that fruity guy with the shoe strings tied to his head? I want to kick his ass.


    Aaaahhhhhh, a good reason to NOT watch this show?

    All this time I thought maybe I was missing something.
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  3. #48
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    That is Nick, or his other self, Norman I think. Jack, do you want to kick his butt so you can steal his headband?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Who the hell is that fruity guy with the shoe strings tied to his head? I want to kick his ass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  4. #49
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Who the hell is that fruity guy with the shoe strings tied to his head? I want to kick his ass.
    Hey, I feel sorry for the kid. No solid family, drugee mom... He's a little too "dramatic" though...




    Tonight's Judge's Mansion show was all around good in my opinion. Mostly all the favorites went through, too bad Jamaal didn't.

    -Anoop is still really good.
    -The blind guy (forgot his name) is still a beast.
    -Steve Faller? Fallon? has a nice voice if he doesn't screw up his lyrics.
    -Alex the brainiac has a nice voice.
    -Von better sing for real, all his shouting makes my ears bleed on my signature Rams sofa.
    -Kai Kolomo is pretty good.
    -The oil rigger and the welder both deserved to go through. Good deal.
    -I thought that Jackie, the guy that faced Nathaniel, should of went through.


    Darn, there's no Lie To Me tonight, until next week...

  5. #50
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    That is Nick, or his other self, Norman I think. Jack, do you want to kick his butt so you can steal his headband?

    I had to turn the channel as he was too damn flighty for me to watch. That makes 2 minutes of AI viewing for me this year
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #51
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Blonde moment. I tivo'd it and Nick-Norman is not who you were talking about. Nope, head band guy is just rather psychotic.

    I wonder if he will try to sell it on E-Bay.

    I got your back Jack,.......you may now kick some head band butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    I had to turn the channel as he was too damn flighty for me to watch. That makes 2 minutes of AI viewing for me this year
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  7. #52
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Well we have 54 being cut to 36 tonight in a two hour extravaganza at a posh Hollywood mansion. It’s FINAL JUDGEMENT!!!!

    February 11, 2009

    Anoop is first up…makes it through….

    By the way…how about those red bordello chairs the judges are sitting in?

    Von…ooooooohhhhh this is why I’m alive…save it spunky…he shouldn’t have gotten this far frankly…I don’t get it why they keep putting this untalented beaver through.

    I like this “sing off” thing they have this year…

    Cody…the Blair Witch Project movie maker dude…is the first to take the sing off challenge.

    Alex is here now for the sing off…friend against friend…tell me AI didn’t put these two against each other on purpose. Sounded better than Cody…and Cody has to sit outside hearing his buddy sing and dying with every note. Cody looks more the Idol look…but….Alex gets through.
    This reminds me of a good friend of mine when I was growing up…we went through little league baseball together on the same team…always starters…then we tried out for senior league…I got picked for the team and he didn’t. We walked home together (about two miles), he was crying and while I was happy making the team I just couldn’t enjoy it that whole season because I knew how much it hurt my friend.

    Adam…he should make it through easily in my opinion. They tried hard to freak him out, but you could tell Adam wasn’t buying any of it and knew he made it through.

    Taylor…very cute girl…made it through…I agree

    Jasmine…again the judges love her…I HATE her…she is going through

    Arainna…don’t remember her…made it

    Casey….don’t remember her…made it

    Megan…remember her…made it

    Mishavonna…got lucky I remember…made it (what are they thinking?)

    Stevie…remember her…made it

    Joanna…has no business getting this far as bad as she screwed up the lyrics in Hollywood…so much for Simon’s admonition that if you forget the lyrics you are done BS…and they let her threw. What a joke.

    T.K…..gone…yet Joanna got through

    Chris…gone…yet Joanna got through

    Reggi…gone…yet Joanna got through

    Kendall…put that poor girl through hell teasing her…I thought she was going to shake apart.

    Jenn…minus husband…I wasn’t impressed…go home and cook him some eggs, but she gets a sing off with Kristen. Wasn’t impressed with her singing.

    Kristen…like the hair…has a great set of DSL’s…liked her better than Jenn.

    And the winner is……Kristen…Simon doesn’t agree…but then again…he’s been so wrong before, and is now.

    Alexis…looks like a young Hillary Clinton…really…made it through.

    Scott…hey I’m over here dude…the blind singer…he will make it through.

    Lil…powerful voice…she’s ok…I guess she belongs in the 36.

    Felicia…don’t remember her…gone

    Ashley…kinda remember her…gone

    Devon…great legs…don’t remember seeing her…gone

    Frankie…was so good in her original audition…but has gone downhill since getting to Hollywood….in a sing off with Jessie…her song and performance in sing off was horrible.

    Jessie…old school rocker sound…but bad song selection…but made it through

    Simon tells them they both won’t win….I agree

    Shera….goodbye sweetie

    Derik…see ya

    Allison…love the red hair…of course….like the voice too….going through baby
    Up next…Danny and Jamar…good friends…guy lost his wife…leaning on each other…heart warming story…do they both make it?

    Danny…I think he should make it through…made it…good

    Jamar…lose the lip ring in the corner of the mouth dude….oh by the way…what I thought were tear drop tattoos under one eye are moles…my bad…didn’t make it…I thought he was different and should have made it. What was so stupid was that they said he didn’t stand out, but I thought his song selections were very much stand out. Again…can’t wait until America can take over.

    Ricky…don’t remember him…made it

    Matt…don’t remember him…made it

    Ju’not…remember him…ok…I can live with him making the 36

    JORGE….make my manhood GORGE….my selection to take it all goes through.

    Brent…looks familiar, but don’t remember him…gets through

    Stephen…the piano playing…got a good voice…but can’t remember the lyrics brother….but hey…if Joanna got through…so does this guy…Simon is a poser!

    Norman…aka…Nick…has to make it through for America to vote on him…I will be sooooooo pissed if they deny us….HE MADE IT…HE MADE IT…HE MADE IT. God how I would like him to make the final five.

    Jackie….girl with the smoky voice…I like her…and she can play the guitar which is a bonus…Hooya…she made it.

    Tatian\a…turkey laugh girl…and annoying beotch…even a bag over her head wouldn’t make me love her…too bad such a decent voice is attached to such an idiot…Paula gave her ring…Simon busting balls about Paula promoting her jewelry…she friggin’ made it….SHOOT ME NOW!!!!!

    Did you get a load of the faces of those still waiting when she came back out….NO ONE was happy for her…I almost died laughing.

    Jackie…chunky dude…sing off….so so voice…isn’t going to win…Nathan will go against him….

    Nathan…I agree Simon…what are you wearing…here comes the drama queen….let’s see how he does…I think he out sang Jackie….

    And the winner is……Nathan…should provide us with some really queen moments

    Oh God…the Cyclopes commercial again….eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuwwwwwwww….the hair on my arms is all tingly….this soooooo weirds me out.

    Jeanine….very pretty, but the lime green nail polish…really…has to go…made it through.

    Kai….made it through

    Ann Marie…girl next door…made it through

    Kris…don’t remember him…made it through

    Two left……

    Matt the welder…..soulful voice….Michael the oil rig dude (Cheri’s yummy boy)….

    Matt…didn’t like his song selection or singing really….

    Michael…liked him better…Cheri, gets her stud I think…

    And the winner is….BOTH GO THROUGH….WOW.

    Now the real fun begins….can I stay at your house next Tuesday Cheri for the first public vote? Uncle Squishy misses his little niece.

    Come on everyone…embrace what is American Idol. The competition begins.

    I think I see a new fan in AlphaRam...you know you are a queen at heart you big softy you!!!
    Last edited by bigredman; -02-12-2009 at 10:16 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #53
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,263
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    I don't watch this show, as you know, but thought those who did might find this interesting....

    LOS ANGELES (AP) - An "American Idol" contestant who made the show's top 36 was disqualified. In its press released issued Wednesday night announcing the 36 contenders, Fox TV said that Joanna Pacitti was "ineligible to continue." No reason was given.
    Felicia Barton of Virginia Beach, Va., replaced Pacitti, a Philadelphia native, in the top 36.

    The show announced the semifinalists Wednesday night, then later released an update saying it had cut Pacitti loose and subbed in Barton, a 26-year-old married mom.
    From breitbart.com via drudgereport.com


    Again, people who have or have had recording contracts/professional singing paid gigs on a show purportedly for novices?

    >8(
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  9. #54
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    They should also disqualify people that put shestrings on their head and are more flighty that Peter freaking Pan...

    I'd rather eat 10 Yucco's hot dogs than see thatgoofy he-girl on my TV again.
    Last edited by AlphaRam; -02-12-2009 at 11:40 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #55
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    I don't watch this show, as you know, but thought those who did might find this interesting....
    Yeah...sure you don't.....but thanks for the scoop. Made me very happy!

    Oh, and Jack. The last time you had that many Yucco hot dogs, you spent 45 minutes in their bathroom (personnaly, I think he was in their soliciting).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #56
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    You may come over Red, but you must stop calling the oil rig guy my honey,lol. The ones I stated above are still my keepers. My pick is that they will be in the final . It is going to be a tough decision this year as I like them all. I can honestly see Adam or Jorge winning this.

    Oh! Bryce said she misses her back rubss, and Jerr should be home. He has been working storm damage for 3 day's now.

    Looks like I have to cook now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Well we have 54 being cut to 36 tonight in a two hour extravaganza at a posh Hollywood mansion. It’s FINAL JUDGEMENT!!!!

    February 11, 2009

    Anoop is first up…makes it through….

    By the way…how about those red bordello chairs the judges are sitting in?

    Von…ooooooohhhhh this is why I’m alive…save it spunky…he shouldn’t have gotten this far frankly…I don’t get it why they keep putting this untalented beaver through.

    I like this “sing off” thing they have this year…

    Cody…the Blair Witch Project movie maker dude…is the first to take the sing off challenge.

    Alex is here now for the sing off…friend against friend…tell me AI didn’t put these two against each other on purpose. Sounded better than Cody…and Cody has to sit outside hearing his buddy sing and dying with every note. Cody looks more the Idol look…but….Alex gets through.
    This reminds me of a good friend of mine when I was growing up…we went through little league baseball together on the same team…always starters…then we tried out for senior league…I got picked for the team and he didn’t. We walked home together (about two miles), he was crying and while I was happy making the team I just couldn’t enjoy it that whole season because I knew how much it hurt my friend.

    Adam…he should make it through easily in my opinion. They tried hard to freak him out, but you could tell Adam wasn’t buying any of it and knew he made it through.

    Taylor…very cute girl…made it through…I agree

    Jasmine…again the judges love her…I HATE her…she is going through

    Arainna…don’t remember her…made it

    Casey….don’t remember her…made it

    Megan…remember her…made it

    Mishavonna…got lucky I remember…made it (what are they thinking?)

    Stevie…remember her…made it

    Joanna…has no business getting this far as bad as she screwed up the lyrics in Hollywood…so much for Simon’s admonition that if you forget the lyrics you are done BS…and they let her threw. What a joke.

    T.K…..gone…yet Joanna got through

    Chris…gone…yet Joanna got through

    Reggi…gone…yet Joanna got through

    Kendall…put that poor girl through hell teasing her…I thought she was going to shake apart.

    Jenn…minus husband…I wasn’t impressed…go home and cook him some eggs, but she gets a sing off with Kristen. Wasn’t impressed with her singing.

    Kristen…like the hair…has a great set of DSL’s…liked her better than Jenn.

    And the winner is……Kristen…Simon doesn’t agree…but then again…he’s been so wrong before, and is now.

    Alexis…looks like a young Hillary Clinton…really…made it through.

    Scott…hey I’m over here dude…the blind singer…he will make it through.

    Lil…powerful voice…she’s ok…I guess she belongs in the 36.

    Felicia…don’t remember her…gone

    Ashley…kinda remember her…gone

    Devon…great legs…don’t remember seeing her…gone

    Frankie…was so good in her original audition…but has gone downhill since getting to Hollywood….in a sing off with Jessie…her song and performance in sing off was horrible.

    Jessie…old school rocker sound…but bad song selection…but made it through

    Simon tells them they both won’t win….I agree

    Shera….goodbye sweetie

    Derik…see ya

    Allison…love the red hair…of course….like the voice too….going through baby
    Up next…Danny and Jamar…good friends…guy lost his wife…leaning on each other…heart warming story…do they both make it?

    Danny…I think he should make it through…made it…good

    Jamar…lose the lip ring in the corner of the mouth dude….oh by the way…what I thought were tear drop tattoos under one eye are moles…my bad…didn’t make it…I thought he was different and should have made it. What was so stupid was that they said he didn’t stand out, but I thought his song selections were very much stand out. Again…can’t wait until America can take over.

    Ricky…don’t remember him…made it

    Matt…don’t remember him…made it

    Ju’not…remember him…ok…I can live with him making the 36

    JORGE….make my manhood GORGE….my selection to take it all goes through.

    Brent…looks familiar, but don’t remember him…gets through

    Stephen…the piano playing…got a good voice…but can’t remember the lyrics brother….but hey…if Joanna got through…so does this guy…Simon is a poser!

    Norman…aka…Nick…has to make it through for America to vote on him…I will be sooooooo pissed if they deny us….HE MADE IT…HE MADE IT…HE MADE IT. God how I would like him to make the final five.

    Jackie….girl with the smoky voice…I like her…and she can play the guitar which is a bonus…Hooya…she made it.

    Tatian\a…turkey laugh girl…and annoying beotch…even a bag over her head wouldn’t make me love her…too bad such a decent voice is attached to such an idiot…Paula gave her ring…Simon busting balls about Paula promoting her jewelry…she friggin’ made it….SHOOT ME NOW!!!!!

    Did you get a load of the faces of those still waiting when she came back out….NO ONE was happy for her…I almost died laughing.

    Jackie…chunky dude…sing off….so so voice…isn’t going to win…Nathan will go against him….

    Nathan…I agree Simon…what are you wearing…here comes the drama queen….let’s see how he does…I think he out sang Jackie….

    And the winner is……Nathan…should provide us with some really queen moments

    Oh God…the Cyclopes commercial again….eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuwwwwwwww….the hair on my arms is all tingly….this soooooo weirds me out.

    Jeanine….very pretty, but the lime green nail polish…really…has to go…made it through.

    Kai….made it through

    Ann Marie…girl next door…made it through

    Kris…don’t remember him…made it through

    Two left……

    Matt the welder…..soulful voice….Michael the oil rig dude (Cheri’s yummy boy)….

    Matt…didn’t like his song selection or singing really….

    Michael…liked him better…Cheri, gets her stud I think…

    And the winner is….BOTH GO THROUGH….WOW.

    Now the real fun begins….can I stay at your house next Tuesday Cheri for the first public vote? Uncle Squishy misses his little niece.

    Come on everyone…embrace what is American Idol. The competition begins.

    I think I see a new fan in AlphaRam...you know you are a queen at heart you big softy you!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  12. #57
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Last minute change...have an appointment for after work in Stockton. Maybe next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #58
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    OMG! I slaved all day in the kitchen just for you. (<insert teardrops).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  14. #59
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,642
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRM
    Matt…didn’t like his song selection or singing really….
    I don't know if he can sing, but that dude is one handsome devil!

    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  15. #60
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    For tonight's show, I think Danny, Anoop and either Tatiana/Michael will make it to the top 12. The rest of the performances were horrible in my opinion. Especially the girl with the big head. UGH. And that Casey Carlson should NOT have sung that Police song. No way. Completely ruined Sting's song.

Similar Threads

  1. An American in Eindhoven-DeMarcus Beasley
    By txramsfan in forum OTHER SPORTS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -04-26-2005, 10:46 AM
  2. [Jets] JETS FANS FEAR ANOTHER FAILURE
    By DJRamFan in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -12-30-2004, 05:12 PM
  3. The Rams Walk the Walk ….. Without the fans
    By RamDez in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -12-24-2004, 10:23 PM
  4. The Rams Walk the Walk ….. Without the fans
    By RamDez in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -12-19-2004, 05:50 PM
  5. Team wonders about fans
    By stlouy in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: -01-18-2002, 12:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •