Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 131
  1. #61
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,155
    Rep Power
    107

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    For tonight's show, I think Danny, Anoop and either Tatiana/Michael will make it to the top 12. The rest of the performances were horrible in my opinion. Especially the girl with the big head. UGH. And that Casey Carlson should NOT have sung that Police song. No way. Completely ruined Sting's song.
    Anoop dog has got to do something with those eyebrows!!!!


  2. #62
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Is Randy rubbing off on you Dog?
    Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Anoop dog has got to do something with those eyebrows!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  3. #63
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    February 17, 2009

    First performance round for America to eliminate all but three. Twelve brave young men and women face not only the judges, but the American public. Crooning for votes and possible fame and fortune. Let’s get this season going dog. This is….AMERICAN IDOL

    Jackie is first up…could be a good thing…or a bad thing…can’t vote until the end…will the audience forget her by the end of the show? Shaking the shoulders and the droopy hand off to the right…a little weird. Looks awkward on stage. Her body movement look jerky. A good song for her, but she just doesn’t have the voice to win this thing, let alone get to the next round? We’ll see.

    Ricky…I don’t remember this dude…I think this will be his first performance on the show? The voice is very good…a little pitchy at times…especially in the high notes….Ahhhh…Paula acknowledges that he hasn’t been featured yet…so I was right. I agree with Simon that he needs to bring out the prim Donna.

    Alexis….very cute…like the change in her look from her original audition…definate Idol material look wise…let’s see how she sings. Oh my God…this girl is friggin’ great. I’m phoning in a vote for her. Best of the night so far. Only thing I noticed is she is soooooooooo white. I know, strange comment coming from an Irishman…but she is Casper-like.

    Brent…role the tape…oops…don’t roll the tape…OK…country singer…good looks…I wasn’t all that impressed with the voice. I’ve heard better on karaoke night at the Moose Lodge. If he is the only redneck singer tonight, he may get through. Simon is looking off to the side as other judges are talking…means he didn’t like it. Let’s see. Yep…he hated it…and I agree, but I also agree that the country fans may send him through.

    Stevie…17 year old girl….needs to change the hair to get a new look…..start of song…low range was flat flat flat…amateur voice…she’s gone.

    Anoop….he needs to trip those two hedges he has growing above his eyes. Very good voice…boring song though. Boring look too. Provisional vote as number two, which means he can be beat out later.

    Casey….adorable girl….very hot…strange stage movement…herky jerky….terrible song choice…terrible performance….no way she makes it through. She looks so sad as the judge lambaste her.

    Michael…(Cheri’s oil rig heart throb….tee hee…just giving my little sis the business)….not impressed…the voice has no range….being a nice guy isn’t going to get him through.

    Ann Marie…nice dress…shows off her great figure…unfortunately…she picked a song that her voice couldn’t measure up to…looks like the judges are agreeing…too bad, because I like her.

    Stephen…he feels like he was given a second chance…I’ll say…no way he should have made it through messing up the lyrics as bad as he did in Hollywood. Very smooth voice tonight. Needs to sharpen up the outfit though. I thought he did a good job…judges hated him….go figure.

    Tatiana…turkey laugh girl…and the most annoying beotch in this show. Thank goodness they put her in the first group of 12 so we can get rid of her that much sooner. It’s really a shame that such a good voice is attached to such a nut job. Who knows, maybe her personality would benefit her as a pop star. Could ride the Porto Rican vote to the next round.

    Okay…my votes go to….

    Alexis, Anoop, and my dark horse (no pun intended) Stephen.

    Sorry I couldn't make it Cheri to watch the show together, but I bet Jerry was happy with you cooking one of your great dinners.


    Mark the calendar for March 10th. I have an arbitration in Eureka on the 12th and I will be traveling up there on the 11th, so I would like to take off from your place...so we can watch AI that tuesday night.
    Last edited by bigredman; -02-18-2009 at 11:50 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #64
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Did shoestring head get cut yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #65
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Yep, he is long gone. He did say he was sending some pimp daddy his head band though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  6. #66
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Well I was right about Alexis...my other two didn't make it through, but Cali's Oil Gusher Guy made it (you should see her phone bill after calling in to vote 1000 times), and Danny? Did I miss him in my evaluation. Did I Tivo right by him? Must have. Not surprised. Has sympathy of audience still, but that will wear off.

    Suicide watch for Tatiana!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #67
    psycho9985's Avatar
    psycho9985 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Visalia ca
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,657
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Ya.I felt a little sorry for her,but man what a drama queen.
    I dont think the voters wanted anymore to do with tatianna,regardless on well she sings.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

  8. #68
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    Danny was the last, and he brought the house down. WOW! The voice and song. I have it saved for when you come over. AMAZING performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Well I was right about Alexis...my other two didn't make it through, but Cali's Oil Gusher Guy made it (you should see her phone bill after calling in to vote 1000 times), and Danny? Did I miss him in my evaluation. Did I Tivo right by him? Must have. Not surprised. Has sympathy of audience still, but that will wear off.

    Suicide watch for Tatiana!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  9. #69
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    You got it big guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    February 17, 2009

    First performance round for America to eliminate all but three. Twelve brave young men and women face not only the judges, but the American public. Crooning for votes and possible fame and fortune. Let’s get this season going dog. This is….AMERICAN IDOL

    Jackie is first up…could be a good thing…or a bad thing…can’t vote until the end…will the audience forget her by the end of the show? Shaking the shoulders and the droopy hand off to the right…a little weird. Looks awkward on stage. Her body movement look jerky. A good song for her, but she just doesn’t have the voice to win this thing, let alone get to the next round? We’ll see.

    Ricky…I don’t remember this dude…I think this will be his first performance on the show? The voice is very good…a little pitchy at times…especially in the high notes….Ahhhh…Paula acknowledges that he hasn’t been featured yet…so I was right. I agree with Simon that he needs to bring out the prim Donna.

    Alexis….very cute…like the change in her look from her original audition…definate Idol material look wise…let’s see how she sings. Oh my God…this girl is friggin’ great. I’m phoning in a vote for her. Best of the night so far. Only thing I noticed is she is soooooooooo white. I know, strange comment coming from an Irishman…but she is Casper-like.

    Brent…role the tape…oops…don’t roll the tape…OK…country singer…good looks…I wasn’t all that impressed with the voice. I’ve heard better on karaoke night at the Moose Lodge. If he is the only redneck singer tonight, he may get through. Simon is looking off to the side as other judges are talking…means he didn’t like it. Let’s see. Yep…he hated it…and I agree, but I also agree that the country fans may send him through.

    Stevie…17 year old girl….needs to change the hair to get a new look…..start of song…low range was flat flat flat…amateur voice…she’s gone.

    Anoop….he needs to trip those two hedges he has growing above his eyes. Very good voice…boring song though. Boring look too. Provisional vote as number two, which means he can be beat out later.

    Casey….adorable girl….very hot…strange stage movement…herky jerky….terrible song choice…terrible performance….no way she makes it through. She looks so sad as the judge lambaste her.

    Michael…(Cheri’s oil rig heart throb….tee hee…just giving my little sis the business)….not impressed…the voice has no range….being a nice guy isn’t going to get him through.

    Ann Marie…nice dress…shows off her great figure…unfortunately…she picked a song that her voice couldn’t measure up to…looks like the judges are agreeing…too bad, because I like her.

    Stephen…he feels like he was given a second chance…I’ll say…no way he should have made it through messing up the lyrics as bad as he did in Hollywood. Very smooth voice tonight. Needs to sharpen up the outfit though. I thought he did a good job…judges hated him….go figure.

    Tatiana…turkey laugh girl…and the most annoying beotch in this show. Thank goodness they put her in the first group of 12 so we can get rid of her that much sooner. It’s really a shame that such a good voice is attached to such a nut job. Who knows, maybe her personality would benefit her as a pop star. Could ride the Porto Rican vote to the next round.

    Okay…my votes go to….

    Alexis, Anoop, and my dark horse (no pun intended) Stephen.

    Sorry I couldn't make it Cheri to watch the show together, but I bet Jerry was happy with you cooking one of your great dinners.


    Mark the calendar for March 10th. I have an arbitration in Eureka on the 12th and I will be traveling up there on the 11th, so I would like to take off from your place...so we can watch AI that tuesday night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  10. #70
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    February 25, 2009

    Is it true? Can it be? Yes, yes, yes it’s another episode of AMERICAN IDOL!

    America gets to decide which of the second twelve gets to stay and those that goes home. Simon has chosen to give the first review, or will they fake us out and start with Randy on the other end. Oooooooohhhhhhh the subplots. The excitement. Stand and put your hands together and cheer the contestants and the judges of
    AMERICAN IDOL.

    Jasmine…is the first to go…this is the girl the judges up to now have loved and sent through. I don’t care for her. This song sucks. Her singing is unremarkable. America should finally do the right thing and vote her off. Judges smack her down. Being from Mississippi, she probably doesn’t have the home fan base to keep her in. (yep…Randy and Simon switched sides and faked us out)

    Matt…good song selection for the voice…but his voice sounds a little strained though in parts and not much range or power. I don’t believe he’ll make it through.

    Jeanine…naughty Jeanine…wow, look at dem legs mama…whooooaa….however her singing was terrible. Out of tune. YIKES. Judges agree with me on the legs, and Simon likes her lips.

    Did you hear the comment that Simon has had a few “shots” before the show? He didn’t refute it either, just laughed. One of my favorites is coming up…Norman.

    Nick (aka Norman)…starts off at the top of the stairs…shorts…tux with tails and headband….My God I love this guy…..what a showman….not the best voice of the competition but by far the best “STAR”. I want this guy to get down to the final five.

    Allison…sixteen with fire red hair…I like the song selection as far as suiting her voice…absolutely hit the power section of the song…I’m impressed. She gets one of my votes. Has a hot mom!!!

    Kris…first off…singing a Michael Jackson song…stupid…yep…couldn’t compete with the original…very unforgettable performance in my opinion. Why Simon and Randy want to give the guy another chance is beyond me, unless they like the pop look of the guy.

    Megan Joy…reminds me of Joy on “My name is Earl” TV show. Cute girl…don’t care for the sleeve tattoo. Strictly a bar singer…based on this performance. Awkward stage presence. Judges seem to like her vanguard look. I don’t think America will.

    Matt…or Fatt Matt as I call him….much better voice than the other Matt tonight. Started off good with the acoustic guitar…the band breaks in with the rock electric guitar and he withered in my opinion. He should of started really belting out the lyrics at that point. Didn’t deliver. I agree with Simon…it was a boring performance.

    Jesse…now here is a interest gal…I love her personality…very spunky…has that IRISH look which you all know is the most beautiful look of them all. I don’t care for the song…not her performance of it…I just never have liked that song. Very soulful voice. Good singer. Has my conditional vote at this point.

    Kai…What becomes of the broken hearted…love the song…one of my all time favorites. The performance was not great, good, but not enough to separate himself. The judges seem to agree, although they shouldn’t be so hung up on modern and contemporary songs. There’s a place for those that can sing the “throwback” songs.

    Mishavonna….or as I refer to her as…dontchawishahaddapugnoselikemea…good stage presence…don’t know what to think about the singing performance…not my cup of tea….get a load of Paula and Simon giggling…must of hit the bar in the limo on the way over to the show tonight?

    Adam…gives me the “Flock of Seagulls vibe” as far as look. Wait…now he has started performing and I’m getting a little Elvis Pressley performing Rolling Stones…wait…now he has really gone Janis Joplin on me now…I don’t know what to think of this performance…definitely memorable.

    My picks (drum roll)

    Nick, Allison, and Adam.

    Smooches….see ya selection night.
    Last edited by bigredman; -02-27-2009 at 02:10 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #71
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    February 26, 2009

    They picked Kris? Kris? That no talent boy band hack over Nick (aka Norman)?

    Well, I got the other two right. Now excuse me while I go to bed and cry in my pillow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #72
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    I have a crying pillow for you Red.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    February 26, 2009

    They picked Kris? Kris? That no talent boy band hack over Nick (aka Norman)?

    Well, I got the other two right. Now excuse me while I go to bed and cry in my pillow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  13. #73
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread



    While Paula did not approve of Mr. Spock's performance as she felt it lacked feeling, Simon appreciated the stoic delivery of "Freebird".
    Last edited by AlphaRam; -03-06-2009 at 12:32 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #74
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    March 3, 2009

    Last of the selection from twelve night. I will continue to recap it all for you. You. You fans…..of AMERICAN IDOL.

    Von is first up…haven’t liked this guy from the beginning. Makes such strange faces when singing. Judges so far love it….yuckies

    Taylor….the 28 year old looking 17 year old. I don’t know about the leather pants under a day dress. Strange look. Very safe song…not much challenge. Judges don’t like it. Unremarkable performance and I agree.

    Alex…don’t remember this guy much so I don’t think he will impress tonight. Tried to put too much soul growling into his voice and didn’t pull it off. Terrible performance.

    Arianna….trying a little to hard to put emotion into the lyric which cause her to go off tune and become pitchy in the beginning and then ends up shouting the song in the end.

    Junot…I like the song but I don’t think the judges will like the lack of challenge to demonstrate his voice. Showed no range or strength. Judges liked it though. Interesting.

    Kristen…great pair of lungs! Her face reminds me of Lynne (PA_gal_in_OK). Good voice. I liked it. She’s my first pick for tonight.

    Nathaniel…the gay headband clad pierced lip crying drama boy. Always thought his eyes were to small and close together.

    Felicia….interesting interpretation of the song “The One”. I liked it, except the way she ended it. Very sexy look. She gets my second conditional vote at this point.

    Scott…has a great voice….missed some notes…a little strange watching his eyes staring off this way and that (he’s blind). Get my vote.

    Kendall….hot little thing….definitely has the country western voice going for her…should get through. She bumps Felicia.

    Jorge…I’ve got my three so far…can my favorite to win it all bust through tonight? Like the song when sung by Elton John, but I don’t think it was a good choice for him. Hmmmmmm…I don’t know dog. Did you see Jorge’s dad? Disco Daddy!!!!
    I agree with Simon that he should stay with the accent. Have to stay with the Jorge man…he bumps Kristen.

    Lil…oh my goodness…she’s the real deal…entertainer all the way…great voice….dang gone it….she bumps Kendall.

    That’s it…my three picks are:

    Lil, Jorge, and Scott.

    Can’t wait to see what America votes through and then the wild card show bringing back one of the previously eliminated. You know I will be pulling for my man NORMAN!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  15. #75
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: American Idol for Ram Fans Official Thread

    March 4, 2009

    Well the results are in. I was right on the money with my selections. Lil, Scott, and Jorge made it through to the final twelve.

    Surprize, the wild cards were announced tonight. Very predictible BS in my opinion. All the judge's little pets got brought back. Where is Nick? Where is my Norman? Where's the justice? I mean, they brought back Tatiana? Are you friggin' kidding me?

    The wild cards are:
    Von (hated it)
    Jasmine (hated it)
    Rickey (hated it)
    Megan (dats ahrite)
    Tatiana (hated it)
    Matt (hated it)
    Jesse (dats ahrite)
    Anoop (hummmmmmmmmmmm, dats ahrite)

    On a lighter note, I found a movie someone took on their cell phone of Jorge arguing with Simon before a show...take a look:
    YouTube - The Birdcage
    Last edited by bigredman; -03-05-2009 at 07:52 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. An American in Eindhoven-DeMarcus Beasley
    By txramsfan in forum OTHER SPORTS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -04-26-2005, 10:46 AM
  2. [Jets] JETS FANS FEAR ANOTHER FAILURE
    By DJRamFan in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -12-30-2004, 05:12 PM
  3. The Rams Walk the Walk ….. Without the fans
    By RamDez in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -12-24-2004, 10:23 PM
  4. The Rams Walk the Walk ….. Without the fans
    By RamDez in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -12-19-2004, 05:50 PM
  5. Team wonders about fans
    By stlouy in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: -01-18-2002, 12:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •