Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any Nascar Fans In Ramland?

I actually went through a phase when I was a kid when I liked watching racing. I was a big Richard Petty fan. I also liked the old IROC series when everyone drove identical cars.

Now... its just not interesting to me.

To each their own.

HornyRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaRam
    If I had to give anyone a race to watch that would help you "get it", I would have to suggest the following.....

Oh cmon now, everyone knows the best way to "get it" is to slide into the drivers seat and take her for a thrill ride.

Drive her hard and fast !!

Trust me, you will be hooked.

adarian_too is offline Registered User

I don't know about NASCAR. Cale Yarborough maybe. 'Shine runners down in the Hollow for sure.

gap Guest

Looking for ClanRam logos somehow brought up this thread, so I will throw in my $.02.

F..... over rebuilt Dodge applies to chevy more than ford. After all, they haven't had an original idea in years. Save the Aztec, and look how that bombed. Somehow the american public has been brainwashed into thinking they "are the best" american made auto manufacturer. So anything that they copy and put their label on out sells the original that has passed, or never made it past the drawing board.

Yes, I am a NASCAR fan. Been one since 1990 when I started working for VIOC. I immediately hook up as a Mark Martin fan, and I am proud to say I have stayed a big fan; even when he lost the big V sponsorship (serves them right). It also doesn't matter that he doesn't drive a Dodge, I just root for them also.

gap

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123