Thread: Arizonia game

TheRammer Guest

Arizonia game

iS ANYONE PLANNING ON HEADING TO AZ for the game?
    Last edited by TheRammer; -12-16-2009 at 05:09 PM.

rayzorram is offline Registered User

Re: Arizonia game

Quote Originally Posted by TheRammer View Post
    iS ANYONE PLANNING ON HEADING TO AZ for the game?
    Unfortunately I can't this year . I've been driving out to see the Rams from Redlands,Calif. since 2001. @ a 4 to 5 hr. drive. I see you are from New Mexico, how long is your drive. We had loads of fun when you would see 65% Rams fans to 35% Cardinal fans during the Jake the Snake years at Tempe Stadium. If you go have a great time no matter what.

TheRammer Guest

Lol Ya i hear ya. I live in Las Cruces NM so takes about 6 hours to get there and I've been going since 2004 Since the Sun Devil stadium days with the huge $5 beers lol YES! loved the amount of Rams fans in the stadium... Altho since last season the Cardinals are finally building a loyal fan base and creating excitement i'm sure this year will be about 60% cards 40% our fans this year but well see.. I'm so excited

rayzorram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TheRammer View Post
    Lol Ya i hear ya. I live in Las Cruces NM so takes about 6 hours to get there and I've been going since 2004 Since the Sun Devil stadium days with the huge $5 beers lol YES! loved the amount of Rams fans in the stadium... Altho since last season the Cardinals are finally building a loyal fan base and creating excitement i'm sure this year will be about 60% cards 40% our fans this year but well see.. I'm so excited
    I'm jealous cause I was offered two awesome seats by someone I work with but because of work schedule I talked an ER nurse into buying the tickets for her Husband for XMAS becoz she tells me he is a Ram Fan who has never been to a game to see them live. Remember the game that Warner didn't call a time out and his offensive lineman moved with less that 7 seconds in the game on the 5 yard line. Automatic running off of 10 seconds to end the game. FORGOT ABOUT THOSE HUGE BEERS!!! MAYBE NEXT YEAR. HAVE A GREAT TIME.

TheRammer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rayzorram View Post
    I'm jealous cause I was offered two awesome seats by someone I work with but because of work schedule I talked an ER nurse into buying the tickets for her Husband for XMAS becoz she tells me he is a Ram Fan who has never been to a game to see them live. Remember the game that Warner didn't call a time out and his offensive lineman moved with less that 7 seconds in the game on the 5 yard line. Automatic running off of 10 seconds to end the game. FORGOT ABOUT THOSE HUGE BEERS!!! MAYBE NEXT YEAR. HAVE A GREAT TIME.
    Wow i'm sorry dam work I hear ya...but that is going to be a great present lol!! Maybe next year tho!! Yes I remember that game and it was crazY!!! lol I remember alot of people in the stands were like WTH? haha
    Thanks man I will and I'll see if I can get a charger for my digital camera for picks ttyl

Mooselini is offline Registered User

We shall plan this next year!

I wanted to go, but I had to pay for my tuition! It cost a few thousand pretty pennies.

Lets keep in contact, make the game next year!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

TheRammer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    We shall plan this next year!

I wanted to go, but I had to pay for my tuition! It cost a few thousand pretty pennies.

Lets keep in contact, make the game next year!
    ya for sure man rayzorram, you, and me and anyone else that can make it should get together.... next year ill be really wanting to see how we fairalot of things will be interesting to see how they pan out for us from now until then....
    I also think I might make the Denver game to at mile high...