Thread: A Big Thank You

rammiser is offline Registered User

A Big Thank You

I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the people that help provide this website for us Rams fans. This is the first site I check for Rams news each day and just want you guys to know that I and I'm sure most people who come here appreciate all of your hard work. THANK YOU.

Just Fix It

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: A Big Thank You

I'll tell you who makes this site go.......

1. Dez - he puts more of his heart, soul, and wallet into this site than anybody can possibly know.

2. All the active posters - This website is fueled by the input of every member willing to put their perspective out for the world to read. Without you it ain't happenin'.

3. Dez - heart, soul, wallet........seriously, you don't know the half of it.

4681 - the mods - somebody has to clean up after the elephants go through........and we're glad to push the shovels.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Re: A Big Thank You

how true about Dez.

I found out this past year what it takes financially to run this site and most of you would crap a turd if you knew the cost involved, and he does it as a "hobby". Thanks bud for your deep pockets *LOL*!