Thread: The BOSH - FYI

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

The BOSH - FYI

I know I promised a weekly chapter. Last week was hell at work, and a lot of other distractions kept me away from working on it.

Right now, I am attempting to get "Into The Zone". Old Pink Floyd, Rush, Black Sabbath, Candlemass, Roxx Gang, Kansas...add all those up, add a lot of beer, and you get a new chapter.

Thanks for your patience. As soon as I get enough beer in me, I'll begin writing...

bigredman is offline Registered User

Re: The BOSH - FYI

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    I know I promised a weekly chapter. Last week was hell at work, and a lot of other distractions kept me away from working on it.
    Yeah...I remember you PM'ing me about the fry cooker thermostat wasn't operating properly, and you got all those complaints about over cooked french fries down at work. You also mentioned that a Star Trek convention came into Missouri recently, and there was that Star Wars anthology down at the ciniplex. I can see how you got distracted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman
    Yeah...I remember you PM'ing me about the fry cooker thermostat wasn't operating properly, and you got all those complaints about over cooked french fries down at work. You also mentioned that a Star Trek convention came into Missouri recently, and there was that Star Wars anthology down at the ciniplex. I can see how you got distracted.
    Actually, the one really big distraction I had was night terrors.

In the nightmare, there was this big hairy man (or maybe a sasquatch) wearing a skirt chasing me, and the whole time, all he said was "Alpha was the first! Come here, honey, you're next".

Try to write after a nightmare like that....

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    Actually, the one really big distraction I had was night terrors.

In the nightmare, there was this big hairy man (or maybe a sasquatch) wearing a skirt chasing me, and the whole time, all he said was "Alpha was the first! Come here, honey, you're next".

Try to write after a nightmare like that....
    If slow down and listen....you would also hear "Look at my underoos!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]