throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Breakfast is Served!

GC asked for it, so here it is! What'll ya have?

As for me, either biscuits and gravy or steak and eggs.....or french toast....or pancakes....oh shoot, so much to choose from......

Anyhoo, what does Fat Pang nibble on for the "most important" meal of the day? What's all the hype in Canada? What makes them drool across the pond in the UK? Tell us here. Remember, we're talkin' breakfast.

[SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

general counsel is offline Registered User

Re: Breakfast is Served!

H&H bagels (pumpernickel) with lox from zabars. Some sturgeon and sable on the side. Its a jewish thing, but dont knock it if you havent tried smoked fish!

ramming speed to all

general counsel

psycho9985 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    H&H bagels (pumpernickel) with lox from zabars. Some sturgeon and sable on the side. Its a jewish thing, but dont knock it if you havent tried smoked fish!

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Yep.A toasted onion bagel with cream cheese and some smoked salmon.Shad and sturgeon are great also.You wouldnt believe what smoked fish can do for a bottle of beer.No Fat Pang not in it with it.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

I'll take the entire left side of the breakfast menu at Cracker Barrel, thank you.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

CanadianRam! Guest

here in canada, you can have some breakfast burritos with back bacon in it (you didnt actually think we'd call it canadian bacon did ya?)...its pretty good especially with a coffee and a maple dip donut from Tim Hortons.
    Also, my favourite is some pancakes/waffles with real 100% canadian maple syrup with sausages and some OJ...YUM!

general counsel is offline Registered User

Hey canadian ram, after a night out on the town, does a labbatts or molson go well with a tim horton donut at breakfast?

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Chorizo and scrambled egg tacos, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla, seasoned with the GREEN tobasco sauce...

There was a little hole-in-the-wall place just outside the rear gate to Lackland AFB in San Antonio that I stopped at every morning for breakfast. Rosa's Bar on the southeast side of SA made great stuff, too...so did that place on Fredricksburg Road...

But, since I am stuck in Springfield, Steak; 3 fried eggs (yolks still runny...); bacon, toast, biscuits and sausage gravy; french toast sprinkled with powdered sugar; loaded with butter; and hot maple syrup, served with strong black coffee.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Fat Pang dribbled all over Bacon, two eggs (runny yolks), and friedmushrooms between two slices of brown bread this sunday morn.

Generally, if he's allowed it however, a full English Breakfast does him fine.......................

CanadianRam! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    Hey canadian ram, after a night out on the town, does a labbatts or molson go well with a tim horton donut at breakfast?

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    i'm still in my mid teens so i wouldnt know that srry...

RammieGirl Guest

Extra crispy bacon or Egg McMuffins....Or as my familia knows it as....whatever is in the fridge~!!!! How hungry are you??? lol

cowboyhater is offline Registered User

After Midnight Mass on Christmas Day, my lovely and gracious Canadian wife serves us tortiere with ketchup . . . yum!

Milan Guest

On school days, I'll have 2 waffles. One weekends, it's usually a few eggs.

psycho9985 Guest

A breakfast Burrito with eggs,potatos,bacon,hotlinks,and white country gravy.If I have a hangover I'll eat menudo.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    A breakfast Burrito with eggs,potatos,bacon,hotlinks,and white country gravy.If I have a hangover I'll eat menudo
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Kudos to Jared Cook for saying what needed to be said about being outplayed and outcoached vs the Cards.

bigredman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    A breakfast Burrito with eggs,potatos,bacon,hotlinks,and white country gravy.If I have a hangover I'll eat menudo.
    Keep the menudo, but I love that burrito. Just made me one it sounded so good.

From a fellow gravy man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast